What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade The Shadow (possibly)

Is there a show coming up soon? I know 8bit flip was recently on and I couldn't make that.

It's about 3 hours from where I live, would be a long drive

I'm in Nottingham and I'll be going and taking a game with me :thumbs: It's not that bad a drive and the show is awesome :D

Does anyone know where or if you can buy play field polishing/ cleaning kits, also the cheapest plays to buy decals

Thanks for that he only has the combo cleaning kit at the minute singles are sold out :( so looks like I'll have to wait till there back in stock, don't fancy paying £80 for the combo
The full kit is worth every penny you'll be able to see your smile on your face from the reflection off of the playfield after using it ;):clap:

I bought the cleaning solutions from 1stop and a drill set of foam cleaning pads from eBay really cheap and basically made my own treasure Cove set that way

Don't think link worked..could be my phone...or the wine :D
Screenshot_2016-04-03-22-27-47.png

Back
Top Bottom