What's new

No Longer Available THE SHADOW Phurba Dagger (United Cutlery)

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
This is a replica Phurba dagger made by United Cutlery that I have used on my Shadow as a topper for years.

It was brought with a machine and presented to me as an original prop by the seller in what be came "mintshadowgate" involving @Will :rofl: but it is a replica.

Originally mounted on the playfield (see the last picture) I had a custom bracket made so it will mount as shown. It can of course be taken out of the bracket to be displayed however you want. I am fairly sure I have the stuff that was used to mount i8tb on the playfield which I will include if I can dig it out but be warned its fairly basic. Only selling it as I have made a new topper :cool:

Its about 360mm tall and very sharp, if you ever stabbed anyone with it I would like to see what forensics came up with as the murder weapon!

Very heavy!

Have I said its a replica?

£60 posted to the UK

IMGP8819.JPG
IMGP8815.JPG
IMGP8810.JPG
IMGP8811.JPG
IMGP8812.JPG
100_9791 - Copy.JPG

Hahahaha your such a tossbucket @Matt Adams :p:p:D:D
It was sold to me as a prop from eBay from Mexico in about 2003 one of the first things I bought from eBay ... hey it still could be one used in the movie ..... and that shadow was mint “ ish “
:rofl:
Hate you :thumbs:

Like it Matt that's exactly the topper I was going to do when I had my TS I think I have still got the thunder cab and and an alternative one also and I think 2 motorbikes as well if anybody is looking to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom