What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available THE SHADOW Phurba Dagger (United Cutlery)

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
This is a replica Phurba dagger made by United Cutlery that I have used on my Shadow as a topper for years.

It was brought with a machine and presented to me as an original prop by the seller in what be came "mintshadowgate" involving @Will :rofl: but it is a replica.

Originally mounted on the playfield (see the last picture) I had a custom bracket made so it will mount as shown. It can of course be taken out of the bracket to be displayed however you want. I am fairly sure I have the stuff that was used to mount i8tb on the playfield which I will include if I can dig it out but be warned its fairly basic. Only selling it as I have made a new topper :cool:

Its about 360mm tall and very sharp, if you ever stabbed anyone with it I would like to see what forensics came up with as the murder weapon!

Very heavy!

Have I said its a replica?

£60 posted to the UK

IMGP8819.JPG
IMGP8815.JPG
IMGP8810.JPG
IMGP8811.JPG
IMGP8812.JPG
100_9791 - Copy.JPG

Hahahaha your such a tossbucket @Matt Adams :p:p:D:D
It was sold to me as a prop from eBay from Mexico in about 2003 one of the first things I bought from eBay ... hey it still could be one used in the movie ..... and that shadow was mint “ ish “
:rofl:
Hate you :thumbs:

Like it Matt that's exactly the topper I was going to do when I had my TS I think I have still got the thunder cab and and an alternative one also and I think 2 motorbikes as well if anybody is looking to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom