What's new

The Shadow Is In The Building

Secret laugh mode? Sounds interesting. What I did find odd (prob me misreading something) I've got the level spot on 6.2 or whatever it says in the manual yet the back feet are only unscrewed about 2 cm. I'm sure I read I have to have the back ones fully out? Or is that just to make it harder

Secret laugh mode? Sounds interesting. What I did find odd (prob me misreading something) I've got the level spot on 6.2 or whatever it says in the manual yet the back feet are only unscrewed about 2 cm. I'm sure I read I have to have the back ones fully out? Or is that just to make it harder

6.2 Degrees is just a guide, its totally up to you how steep you want it.
Get playing and see what suits you we all like something different .

When a new machine arrives at most of our houses, we disappear from the net for a few days.
There is no better advice than to check the machine over to see it won't destroy itself and then play it.

Gonna check the fuses tonight one looks like its empty lol (I have no experience with clear fuses) and see if I can sort the switches

Gonna check the fuses tonight one looks like its empty lol (I have no experience with clear fuses) and see if I can sort the switches

Have you got a basic tool kit to help you get your machine in working order ?
Multimeter, Nut driver set, needlenose pliers, wire cutters, phillips + flat drivers, solder station etc.
And a few spares like fuses, bulbs, cleaning products (novus etc.)
Without the above you are going to struggle.

U know I was thinking that cuz it seems easier than at matts lol I was really ****e

I tend to go with back legs fully extended and front legs fully down for max speed, but on some games you have to level them off a bit or the flow of the ball is not right!

(Or the leg bolts won't budge! ;))

Back
Top Bottom