What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete The Shadow - Graphic Novel edition

Good work mate.

I'm pretty sure you should not have any grease in a pinball machine they are designed to run dry with plastic between grinding metal. I think the kickout pivot arm gets a drop of 3in1 oil but that's it AFAIK.

Great result, love the new plastic protectors, might pick up a set for mine, have you seen the new Cliffy flipper guides and protectors?

Great result, love the new plastic protectors, might pick up a set for mine, have you seen the new Cliffy flipper guides and protectors?
Ordered some cliffys for CFTBL but TBH I don't see much point in the protectors on Shadow.

Plus his waiting time for orders is monsterous. I was told 6 weeks...

I picked up a set as I wanted the flipper guides to try and cure the flipper hop, haven't arrived yet, but still undecided if I will fit the protectors, looks like a lot of stuff will have to come off the PF to fit them.

I picked up a set as I wanted the flipper guides to try and cure the flipper hop, haven't arrived yet, but still undecided if I will fit the protectors, looks like a lot of stuff will have to come off the PF to fit them.
One stip down is enough for me.

This pin is defnitely the worst I've had to deal with maintenance wise.

They really didn't think some of the layout through for rubber replacements etc. No wonder people leave the rubbers on till they break..
PXL_20220403_131300375.jpg

yeah there's a few on mine that haven't been changed, looked at all the stuff that would need to come off to get to them and decided they would be alright for a few more years.

yeah there's a few on mine that haven't been changed, looked at all the stuff that would need to come off to get to them and decided they would be alright for a few more years.
Haha years I've been in Pinball for less than 1 year and I think i've done 12 rubber fit outs already :D

Wife will be now finishing up the speaker panel and side art/back box now we know the print quality is good.

If I ever sell this machine at least I can easily spot it 🤣

Retro refurbs printer has been out of action so its been a long month wait for the stuff to come in..

Hopefully will be able to update with something soon.

Back
Top Bottom