What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Republic Great Herbathon - June 18th

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That clashes with the Swavesey comp now. 🤷‍♂️
Yes, but St. Ives isn’t in the London and SE League region, and Pinball Republic *is* in London/the SE.

It possibly clashes with events in Glasgow, as well, and maybe Birmingham, but I didn’t check because I didn’t expect that anyone planned to travel that far.

Yes, but St. Ives isn’t in the London and SE League region, and Pinball Republic *is* in London/the SE.

It possibly clashes with events in Glasgow, as well, and maybe Birmingham, but I didn’t check because I didn’t expect that anyone planned to travel that far.
I'm disappointed not to be able to make your event, Vee, as I'm already booked for the Swavesy weekend.

I would have particularly loved to have a go on your TNA! :)

Even though I'm not attending, I do appreciate the effort you are putting in hosting an event and wish you all the best for a successful, and hopefully well-attended league meet. 👍

ETA - as David says below, Swavesy is a very popular event as it's one of the few that are definitely not about the competition, and instead is just a great social occasion. I think it's for this reason that it is so popular, and people do travel hundreds of miles to it, including quite a lot of people every year from Scotland and the North of England.

Last edited:

Swavesey is near Cambridge and is one of the biggest events in the UK, ( for the people rather than the pinball available). Last year most of the London SE people were there. Even the northern and Scottish crew come down for Swavesey!

Compared to a lot of pinball events it's very close to the London SE region

Swavesey is near Cambridge and is one of the biggest events in the UK, ( for the people rather than the pinball available). Last year most of the London SE people were there. Even the northern and Scottish crew come down for Swavesey!

Compared to a lot of pinball events it's very close to the London SE region
Great. I can't get this right, can I? (folds arms) :mad:

I wasn't given an alternative date by Dawn except 2nd July... I will ask again.

The problem is that I'm now having to arrange childcare, outside my house, for literally every date that I could be running a tournament.

When does it all need to be over by? The august bank holiday?
Can events be run in august?
Otherwise I’m happy for you to have my date in late July and we’ll have one less meet.

When does it all need to be over by? The august bank holiday?
Can events be run in august?
Otherwise I’m happy for you to have my date in late July and we’ll have one less meet.
I've no idea. There's a point where I can't run events because my parents-in-law go away on summer holiday for a month and - thus - can't host my kids at their house.

I wish I'd never raised the issue of Neil's event now...

I just don't know who is planning to attend which event. And I'm just putting a huge effort into making time to configure my pins and make sure all the niggles are ironed out (e.g. the occasional intermittent light fault).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom