What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Office - Pinball Club https://www.thepinballoffice.co.uk/

Conrad @C&C It was nice seeing you again. I forgot to check the score on my BK. I’ve seen that you had a few plays on it. I have a feeling that I’m not the GC anymore. Will see on Monday.

Good to see you again, @Hiltoncriss , and to get to play a few more machines - particularly liked WCS.

Your GC on BKSoR is still safe - for some reason I couldn't get dialled in on the catapult lock.
When I got home, I played mine, and the first 3 launches went straight into the catapult (which is tactically not sensible, as one should lock 2 then the 3rd when in a mode)! I also set a new GC of 742 million.

Looking forward to another visit to The Office in the near future!

Last edited:
Hi Neil,

:)) yes, it‘s closed. Luckily the AFM Remake board has the leds next to every fuse So I have any excuse for forgetting to close the coin door. I must admit that years ago I’ve done that mistake a few times. Do you have any other ideas of what could it be? It’s a short somewhere, I hope to find it tomorrow, probably it’s just a silly thing. I bet that Eagle Eye Alan @Happypin will spot it quick.
Let’s hope it’s a simple fix, most faults are just that.

see you tomorrow about 10.30am, glass is on the van ready for you and Thomas.

Let’s hope it’s a simple fix, most faults are just that.

see you tomorrow about 10.30am, glass is on the van ready for you and Thomas.
I’m just speaking with Thomas. I think a new pin will arrive soon. Thomas is to blame. Will go well with Houdini.

I will see you tomorrow. I’m still struggling with the arcade. Hopefully tomorrow you can take it home.

I’m just speaking with Thomas. I think a new pin will arrive soon. Thomas is to blame. Will go well with Houdini.

I will see you tomorrow. I’m still struggling with the arcade. Hopefully tomorrow you can take it home.
No rush With the arcade.
im more interested in what’s arriving soon.
me and Alfie need to start knocking walls out to make room for all these pins on your wish list.

Conrad @C&C It was nice seeing you again. I forgot to check the score on my BK. I’ve seen that you had a few plays on it. I have a feeling that I’m not the GC anymore. Will see on Monday.

Clive @clive2017, Diane @Diane B thank you for your visit. It was nice meeting you. I’m right if I say that the third member of your party was Stan?

Thank you Reece @OTRawrior Probably next time we will catch up. Thank you for bringing your friends. New bold is always welcome in the hobby.
yes Stan was the 3rd member

Yep I will be there, taking on Chris and Andy.S on the T.Z
see you all tomorrow.
Alan

Had a great day at the office today
Some beautiful machines in tip top condition
Was good to meet you Chris, sorry I didn’t say hi earlier, I’m a bit shy !

Even managed a half decent score on black knight sor 😊

Attachments

• 04E084AC-280B-4B5F-8624-1F9A00AD9F40.jpeg
    04E084AC-280B-4B5F-8624-1F9A00AD9F40.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 17
First visit to The Pinball Office today, and had a great time. Chris is a lovely guy and all the machines are in fantastic condition. Had a play on a few pins I hadn't come across before such as Hobbit and Houdini.
Awesome place, will definitely be going back

Had a great day at the office today
Some beautiful machines in tip top condition
Was good to meet you Chris, sorry I didn’t say hi earlier, I’m a bit shy !

Even managed a half decent score on black knight sor 😊

First visit to The Pinball Office today, and had a great time. Chris is a lovely guy and all the machines are in fantastic condition. Had a play on a few pins I hadn't come across before such as Hobbit and Houdini.
Awesome place, will definitely be going back

Happy to meet two members from the forum @Doggard and @AndyB. Thank you very much guys for your appreciation. Hopefully I will see you again.
Chris

In this case I need to do something about my BKSOR top score. You are very close to mine (195mil).
Don’t worry Chris, that was pure luck
it was only the second time playing that machine, so had no idea what I was doing 🤣

Although it’s renowned for being brutal, I found it not too bad, and great fun when multi ball kicks off

As Houdini is by far the most popular machine at the club, and The Hobbit on the second place, a new machine by American Pinball arrived at the office.
It’s a lovely Oktoberfest.
Inga, with her german accent and witty remarks (on the adult version) cracks me up each time.

Attachments

• B7F6BBE2-BBC9-4B99-8D39-5551C6BCADB1.jpeg
    B7F6BBE2-BBC9-4B99-8D39-5551C6BCADB1.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 7CAA2A64-807F-445F-8E76-F5AAA8C4B4AC.jpeg
    7CAA2A64-807F-445F-8E76-F5AAA8C4B4AC.jpeg
    221.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 601CE081-3846-486E-8E4C-EAABC4067EE3.jpeg
    601CE081-3846-486E-8E4C-EAABC4067EE3.jpeg
    231.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 819886C0-E3A1-4DD7-B113-F0D4E05E7352.jpeg
    819886C0-E3A1-4DD7-B113-F0D4E05E7352.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 19
  • BDA69DCA-65C1-4DC7-98E0-6CF035BCEBB3.jpeg
    BDA69DCA-65C1-4DC7-98E0-6CF035BCEBB3.jpeg
    204.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 50F35D43-C6E1-49FF-A513-3CAECE2F399B.jpeg
    50F35D43-C6E1-49FF-A513-3CAECE2F399B.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 8E0E1F23-432B-4E93-BD36-23083F8E126E.jpeg
    8E0E1F23-432B-4E93-BD36-23083F8E126E.jpeg
    299.8 KB · Views: 23
Goto get over to see you soon!

Does the new pin mean you need to make room and give (sell) us Diner?🤣🤣

Looking forward to giving that a go. Love my Houdini

As Houdini is by far the most popular machine at the club, and The Hobbit on the second place, a new machine by American Pinball arrived at the office.
It’s a lovely Oktoberfest.
Inga, with her german accent and witty remarks (on the adult version) cracks me up each time.
Looking forward to playing this on Saturday 😀 - hope it's real Germans doing the callouts, rather than cheesy imitators! 😉 (being half german myself, always bugs me when there are dodgy imitations; just like Americans doing poor English imitations "shoot the raarmp!..." - I'm sure I'll get over it though;it's pinball after all and looks like a fun tongue in cheek game)

Looking forward to playing this on Saturday 😀 - hope it's real Germans doing the callouts, rather than cheesy imitators! 😉 (being half german myself, always bugs me when there are dodgy imitations; just like Americans doing poor English imitations "shoot the raarmp!..." - I'm sure I'll get over it though;it's pinball after all and looks like a fun tongue in cheek game)
Well, if you watched Alo Alo (TV series) and you remember Helga (Kim Harman) it pretty much like her accent. So no real Germans unfortunately… (but you will be able to confirm that)

Well, if you watched Alo Alo (TV series) and you remember Helga (Kim Harman) it pretty much like her accent. So no real Germans unfortunately… (but you will be able to confirm that)
Me and Alfie will test it to see if it has any faults lol

I'm sure it'll be a fun game anyway:) - if they've done it right, it could be quite funny! See you Saturday* Chris and hope you are well mate:thumbs:

*for anyone travelling by train - it seems from journey planner that rail replacement service is now gone, so hopefully a smooth trip now!

Back
Top Bottom