What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Office - Pinball Club https://www.thepinballoffice.co.uk/

Another great day at the pinball office, even if my best mate ( who’s never played pinball before) beat my high score on nba fast break ! 😩
loving dialled in, need a to watch a few vids on it, to understand how to play it, but great fun game

see you in a couple of weeks
It was great seeing you as well. I need to do the same about Dialed In. Don’t know all the rules. But yes, it’s very fun to play it.

see you next time

£10 for 4 hours that doesn’t even cover the rent, some people don’t have clue what has gone into getting this collection together.
The maintenance, cleaning, stocking the right spares, the tools that Chris has are the best tools around and I know because I’m there helping keeping them working to a high standard with him and my Brother Alfie.

Chris ignore this idiot, what you are doing is truly unbelievable letting strangers play your personal collection.

I‘m personally grateful to be a small part of it.
Thank You

+1

Also wanting there to be an Addams Family - no taste either.

By the way Chris, Feature Adjust menu item 41 is the ball launch power setting on BKSoR. It's adjustable from 1-255. Mine's set at factory default of 200.
Thanks Conrad. After having a full weekend, I’ve took Monday and Tuesday off. On Wednesday first thing to do is to increase the coil power. That should sort out the issue.
About Addams. I had it for over 7 years. Played it only a few times. But I must admit that it was requested “nicely” multiple times. And now, if you are requesting it as well, I will have to do something about it. Now I’m sorry that I didn’t buy the one @Clive had for sale.

Last edited:
Thanks Conrad. After having a full weekend, I’ve took Monday and Tuesday off. On Wednesday first thing to do is to increase the coil power. That should sort out the issue.
About Adams. I had it for over 7 years. Played it only a few times. But I must admit that it was requested “nicely” multiple times. And now, if you are requesting it as well, I will have to do something about it. Now I’m sorry that I didn’t buy the one @Clive had for sale.
I would rather an indie mate, 👍

Reactions: C&C
About Adams. I had it for over 7 years. Played it only a few times. But I must admit that it was requested “nicely” multiple times. And now, if you are requesting it as well, I will have to do something about it. Now I’m sorry that I didn’t buy the one @Clive had for sale.
Remember Chris I have one, I could be tempted to loan it for a Elvira …. Which you also don’t have lol

£10 for 4 hours that doesn’t even cover the rent, some people don’t have clue what has gone into getting this collection together.
The maintenance, cleaning, stocking the right spares, the tools that Chris has are the best tools around and I know because I’m there helping keeping them working to a high standard with him and my Brother Alfie.

Chris ignore this idiot, what you are doing is truly unbelievable letting strangers play your personal collection.

Thank You
Well said and I’m sure everyone agrees 👍👍👍

To be clear Chris, my comment about Addams Family was meant in jest. Whilst it's arguably one of the most popular pins especially with "the general public", personally, I'm a bit underwhelmed by it and don't really rate it very highly at all. I know quite a few people who think the same. Also if you did get one, it'd mean getting rid of one of your other excellent (and better) games.

Thank You
Thank you Alan,

You and Alfie are truly a BIG part of it. Without you two it would be over my human powers to keep it running along with my real business. Thinking about it you two guys are the biggest part of it for sure.

Thank you so much for your help! I appreciate it to the moon and back!

Long live Alan and Alfie! My heroes!

Chris

To be clear Chris, my comment about Addams Family was meant in jest. Whilst it's arguably one of the most popular pins especially with "the general public", personally, I'm a bit underwhelmed by it and don't really rate it very highly at all. I know quite a few people who think the same. Also if you did get one, it'd mean getting rid of one of your other excellent (and better) games.
Agree
None of those fabulous games you have Chris, are worth swapping out for an Adams ( imo )

Plus you would have to have it on silent, when that multi ball kicks off, it drowns out every pin for a 10 mile radius 🤣🤣

I had another fantastic time on Sunday Chris, and will be returning many times in the future. Your collection is amazing, and massively appreciated by people like myself that don't have their own machines. Such an awesome and eclectic choice including Oktoberfest, Houdini, Alice Cooper, Dialled In, The Hobbit, Diner, RFM, I could go on and on.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but I'm pretty sure this guy will be very much in the minority. It seems his interest is very narrow. Maybe he needs to go and experience some more machines and will realise what a fantastic choice you provide.

I personally wouldn't miss Addams, or IJ ! but you can't please all of the people all of the time, we've had some stupid reviews at Pinball Republic too.

don't forget to get Dialed in and Woz online (and hobbit) get three of these
Deal: TP-Link AC600 USB Wi-Fi Dongle, Dual Band 5 GHz Wireless Adapter for ... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07LGSDBTF/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_dl_XT37HF0J3779HXRS1JMX

put one of them in each game and put the latest code on and you'll get scorbit and achievements! and then you too can sing the cheevo song! and the game will do updates over the network.

Neil.

I personally wouldn't miss Addams, or IJ ! but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

don't forget to get Dialled in and Woz online:
Deal: TP-Link AC600 USB Wi-Fi Dongle, Dual Band 5 GHz Wireless Adapter for ... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07LGSDBTF/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_dl_XT37HF0J3779HXRS1JMX

put one of them in each game and put the latest code on and you'll get scorbit and achievements!

Neil.
Hi Neil,

Done that as soon as they arrived. The Bluetooth adapter and the wifi adapter were waiting for the pins to arrive. Bought them before having the pins.

A very nice move from JJP. Too bad that Stern decided to go on a different route. A Stern exclusive route. One that will never meet with the other manufacturers.

It's a shame for that guy not realising there are many many better pins to play at Pinball Office.
I have to restrain myself from replying to the guy and calling him a fool!

Wimpy
I can’t for the life of me find his post,

Back
Top Bottom