What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

That stream hiccup must just have been at YouTube's end as it's filled the gaps in now as you predicted Kris. Good chinwag Kris and Claire, top stuff :)

Another great Chinwag and great to hear how people got in to the hobby (religion?....) - Looking forward to David's episode!
Claire and David are lovely people and great to see that they are getting in to hosting (hoping to get my registration for January in on Sunday)

I've also got to praise Gonzo's immense professionalism; not even a smirk when Claire said something like "it was half way out and it just exploded in David's hand!.." :D

Another great Chinwag and great to hear how people got in to the hobby (religion?....) - Looking forward to David's episode!
Claire and David are lovely people and great to see that they are getting in to hosting (hoping to get my registration for January in on Sunday)

I've also got to praise Gonzo's immense professionalism; not even a smirk when Claire said something like "it was half way out and it just exploded in David's hand!.." :D
🤣🤣🤣 I laughed to myself at that very same comment. That’s two of us in the gutter

Sorry, I couldn’t resist mate. But I did laugh my head off when I managed that shot to Red’s mouth, now that is a pinball moment🥳
I am amazed I didn't realise at the time as usually I'm the one making terrible innuendo jokes!

I've managed to get the ball in Red's mouth twice and it was hilarious! Definitely a favourite pinball moment (David told me it wasn't as it's an accident and not planned but I disagree 😂)

Really hope you can make it @AndyB! It feels like it's going to be quite popular from the feedback we've had and with space being limited, I recommend logging into Paypal and being ready to send your donation for 12 so you don't miss out!

It's funny as I remember enjoying playing pinball on my PC inbetween tasks or when I just wanted to play something simple and easy that wasn't too complicated - and did think 'surely there must be more to it than this, some people are really into pinball'. It never occurred to me to try and 'catch' the ball, even. ha ha. If only I knew then what I know now! (I still enjoy playing pinball between tasks at work, but games definitely last longer now...)

I've just caught up. Thank you both for that upload, I thoroughly enjoy it.

@Lecari remind me never to play poker with you. If you were nervous at Neil's you certainly didn't show it. You came across as cool as a cucumber when we had a chat.

Back
Top Bottom