What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now That's Pinball! - Social and Flip Frenzy - Suffolk - One space

David_Vi

Site Supporter
Alias
DaveTheTrain
David_Vi added a new event:

Now That's Pinball! - Social and Flip Frenzy tournament - Suffolk

So here it is!
Sort of a trial, I've done casual comps with friends and thought we'd (@Lecari and I) put something on to bring the Anglian pinheads out of the fens, broads and... Essex? 🤷🏻‍♂️.
This is open to people outside Anglia as well! If you fancy traveling.

Would love your opinions on how it sounds, the comp is already IFPA approved so the format won't change. (Will need at least 12 or 13 for it to work I believe, but shouldn't be an issue by the looks of the...
Player list
  1. Ben Leigh @Benleigh250
  2. Dan Lewell @DanLewell
  3. @Dave Playman
  4. David Bowery @David_Vi
  5. Effie lewell
  6. Gareth Shiells @Spandangler
  7. Greg Mott @robotgreg
  8. Ian Walmsley @windoesnot
  9. James Reed @MajesticPinball
  10. Lee Parkin
  11. Matt Peck
  12. Mark Squires @Pinballsurgery
  13. James Adams @James
  14. Paul Woollard @PAX
  15. Roy Smith @Roy Smith
  16. Steven Dale @Doggard
  17. Thomas @Fubar
  18. Matt Vince @Matt Vince
  19. Lucy Vince
  20. Tim Thornton
  21. Yuen Aw @Jackpot
  22. Gene Aw @Genotime

If you're interested please message or comment as we may have space 👍.

Read more about this event...

Last edited:
:) Looking forward to seeing how this goes and if we get enough folks! Please feel free to show interest so I have a good idea if i've been over ambitious or the other way round (which I hope!)

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this
Will be my first meet with like minded people
I don’t own a machine myself, seems like I’ve left it too late, as the current prices are out of my reach.
But play a lot of digital pinball on my virtual cabinet, and visit flip out and electric circus regularly.
Im familiar with the tables you have David, so that’s good, but man do I suck on turtles 🤣

Need to set an alarm for 11.55 tomorrow, I’ve got a brain like a sieve, and really don’t want to miss out 😊
Good idea - I feel like it's going to be popular as we've had lots of interest (which is amazing!), so recommend making sure you're logged in to PayPal and ready to go at midday.

Back
Top Bottom