What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete The Party Zone

Top tips there mooseman. I've got some header pins to replace on my WWFRR and I've never done it before so will use your guide. Thanks :thumbs:

Make sure you have a good temperature controlled soldering iron. I got mine second hand of ebay a maplins model. Also you need a solder sucker to get the excess solder out of the holes.

Yeah, sounds like we have the same soldering iron. And I've got a solder sucker too.
I'm all set

Well moose has just left here.Asic put into the other cpu board,guess we'll see in the next few days if that's ok

poi

PS I may be worng but I think,what his four posts meant is he is also after a Blackwater 100 manual:D

image.jpg Cpu fitted and we have life in the old girl. There is a row of switches reporting bad and ive concluded its on the cpu board as still present when the sw matrix is unplugged. Uln chip quite possibly.

looking very sweet Moose - good work man looking forward to the finished job matey!!!

okay Party Zone update. It is now 97.3% finished. Cleaned and put it all together.
Outstanding jobs :

paint and re decal the apron
new eyes for the comic robot
fit protector to capt bzarr plastic
and repair cpu board as it has a row short problem. (my good friend @lukewells )
give crash a new leg
IMG_3982.JPG IMG_3983.jpg

Last edited:
Great work Moose, it's sparkly shiny crispy clean clean.

Great fun game, looking forward to a game once it's finished.

Slightly jealous now and very regretful for parting with it.

You've done such a great job in an amazing time span!
Hat off to you mate :thumbs:

My mate is putting the finishing touches to new apron decals for pz. Just need to match the yellow to whatever i spray it. Anyone need any printing while we at it.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg
Removed all the paint and printed bits ready to paint. Got a similar colour made up as a spray at an automotive paint supplier

Nah my list above is still the same. The decals have been proofed and awaiting printing. The cpu board is being fixed and the other bits are on their way. Hopefully apron will be painted very soon. Depends how busy in work i am lol

Nope but im sure it would work. I work in the chemical industry where we have some powerful ****. What i used prob goes into nitromoors but its full strength stuff

Back
Top Bottom