What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Munsters... (or not? [emoji6])

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
He Man is getting a new movie so Im sure the usual suspects on are the case for the original cartoon/toy license. if done right the "I have the power!" multiball start could be awesome. As long as Skeletor doesnt try to sell us fricking insurance

That Skeletor advert is cool though you gotta admit. We'd definitely need a Castle Grayskull ball lock and some sort of Orko magic magnet that goes wrong on purpose

Less than 24hrs after the launch of a much-hyped new machine - everyone's already putting in requests for the next machine.

Such a short attention span:rofl:

That’s us millennials WWJ! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting that some love and some hate the black and white version. Guess it depends on your age and if you were born in B&W. ;)

I didn't think much of the code last night I must admit, also, I was a little preoccupied - but i noticed a bash toy (Herman) multiball and the Dragula race a lot, beyond that - mini playfield grandad multiball... Anyone firm it up a bit?

There's a nice feature on Pinball News with close up pictures for those interested.

Can you imagine a He-man pin shouting "I have the power" before multiball? Think you may be right about it being amazing.

I know code will be very early but did I notice that the Herman multiball was a bit iffy. Seemed to lock a ball in front of him and then you hit it to start 2 ball. But if you drained, then the ball was just released to continue play. A similar thing that Thunderbirds does.

Depending on the reception of the B&W premium, I could see Stern adding a second coloured premium, once all the LEs are gone into the lineup like they did with Metallica.

On pinball heavens website now...

Depending on the reception of the B&W premium, I could see Stern adding a second coloured premium, once all the LEs are gone into the lineup like they did with Metallica.

If premium sales tank maybe - but they already have three different BOM’s do they really want to add another? What I would like is B&W in the LE...

Neil

All 500 LE models sold out already!!!!
Jeez oh. If any dealers still have some then the price can go up a bit haha

All 500 LE models sold out already!!!!
Jeez oh. If any dealers still have some then the price can go up a bit haha

Sold out from Stern, distributors state side still have some, so I’m sure there’s some here? @philpalmer

If premium sales tank maybe - but they already have three different BOM’s do they really want to add another? What I would like is B&W in the LE...

Neil

They did it with Metallica and they added the premium to TWD when LE demand was far greater than they expected.

i know how many i ordered, i dont know how many i have got. I ordered more than I did of any other Stern LE before but lets see what they tell me I can have before I know if I have any spare LE...

Back
Top Bottom