What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Munsters... (or not? [emoji6])

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
They did it with Metallica and they added the premium to TWD when LE demand was far greater than they expected.

that was one more game to two existing ones, not another one to three. I don't think its impossible that they add it - I just think it's not likely. Mind they've done three Woah Nellies so who knows :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, Metallica was another one to three - there was a Pro, Roadcase Premium and LE, then they added another Monsters Premium because no one seemed to like the cab artwork on the original Premium.

Nope, Metallica was another one to three - there was a Pro, Roadcase Premium and LE, then they added another Monsters Premium because no one seemed to like the cab artwork on the original Premium.

Never seen the roadcase version until just googling for it - so maybe - I’m not convinced though. GOTG LE sales stank a lot because of that ****e armour but they did nothing about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Never seen the roadcase version until just googling for it - so maybe - I’m not convinced though. GOTG LE sales stank a lot because of that ****e armour but they did nothing about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
GOTGLE sales stank because there was nothing on the LE over the Pro except 2 spinners, those hands and that armour, that’s a difficult 3k jump from a Pro to swollow even for us lunatics :D

if you like 80's kids TV; i thoroughly recommend an episode of Teen Titans Go! from Oct 2015.

Season 3, ep 10: 40% 40% 20%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_Begins_to_Shine

Night begins to shine ?????
Me and my boy watch this episode ever Saturday he has the cyborg figure from
This episode the movie was epic as well
Loved the Back To The Future back in time sequences.....
Munsters
Black and white prem is absolutely stunning , bold that they would do this and fits perfectly the Munsters is black and white I don’t want to see Herman and co in colour

I know code will be very early but did I notice that the Herman multiball was a bit iffy. Seemed to lock a ball in front of him and then you hit it to start 2 ball. But if you drained, then the ball was just released to continue play. A similar thing that Thunderbirds does.

That's exactly the same behaviour as starting Vengence MB in ST, and Orb MB in GotG. Working as intended.

Managed to watch a good hour or so of the Pro stream. Hmmm, I dunno, I'll need to see Dwight explain the rules but it seems relatively easy to get to Munster Madness but after that, rinse and repeat.

Managed to watch a good hour or so of the Pro stream. Hmmm, I dunno, I'll need to see Dwight explain the rules but it seems relatively easy to get to Munster Madness but after that, rinse and repeat.

I watched some too, and the more I look at the layout the more I think that there isn't actually much there. I think everyone is just getting distracted by the great artwork.

So I think I'm out on this title. The more I look at it, they have put a pro upper playfield on it to pay for the premium lower playfield. There's nothing particularly interesting about the design, it's not a dream theme and I reckon it'll get old fast.

I think I tend to agree.

Watching the Pro gameplay yesterday - without the Stewie pinball - it just comes across as just another average Stern fan layout. Nothing really interesting going on as you say.

I watched some too, and the more I look at the layout the more I think that there isn't actually much there. I think everyone is just getting distracted by the great artwork.
Stern cottoned onto the fact artwork sells with GB, people where falling over themselves for that game and it was the last LE that really did sell out and got jumped on by flippers.

The artwork Franchi and Jeremy are doing for Stern is great but it’s always very busy to hide the fact there’s not much else. Really hope if the rumours are true Stern put some effort into Bond!

Stern cottoned onto the fact artwork sells with GB, people where falling over themselves for that game and it was the last LE that really did sell out and got jumped on by flippers.

The artwork Franchi and Jeremy are doing for Stern is great but it’s always very busy to hide the fact there’s not much else. Really hope if the rumours are true Stern put some effort into Bond!
Completely agree, at least GB still had plenty in it despite having very busy artwork.

Obviously having not played it yet it's hard to really say but it seems this shoots better than GB but there just isn't that many interesting shots? Couple that with again, what appears slightly limited modes and wizard modes.... I dunno. I need to play it

I watched a bit of the Pro stream last night and I tend to agree - with the current code it just doesn't look very exciting. Then again, neither did Batman 66 when it came out so code updates could help, but unfortunately it's Dwight on this game and not Lyman.

I watched a bit of the Pro stream last night and I tend to agree - with the current code it just doesn't look very exciting. Then again, neither did Batman 66 when it came out so code updates could help, but unfortunately it's Dwight on this game and not Lyman.

Exactly why I won’t buy any game at launch unless it has Lyman on code, he might take his time but you end up with a friggin masterpiece, without Lyman you just don’t know what your going to get with anyone else - GB being a great example of a huge seller just left.

...what happens when Lyman retires? Do we stop buying Stern games? I completely agree with your sentiment, but it's not a sustainable way forward.

Exactly why I won’t buy any game at launch unless it has Lyman on code, he might take his time but you end up with a friggin masterpiece, without Lyman you just don’t know what your going to get with anyone else - GB being a great example of a huge seller just left.

True, but based on the Munsters reveal compared to the first Deadflip stream of GB from Stern, GB code had a lot more going on at this point than Munsters does.

I thought the metallica comparison was nonsense at first after watching the stream for a bit. But after looking at pics, they are practically identical.
A few more targets on the right and a kick out lane instead of just the crank it up lane and it is the same game. Metallica even has more with the gravestone shot and second scoop.
The plus side to that is Metallica is pretty deep after a few code updates. So you never know.

Back
Top Bottom