What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

How? I must have been playing for 15 mins. Did that take you an hour?

I was like a pinball god, man and machine in perfect harmony.
I think I got to Scream Test on Gappa Angry. Trailer Trash can be big points if you hit the ramps first and have double trouble!
Yes - I was playing for quite a while :p.

FFS! The mrs just came in and said what am i looking at and i had just clicked here and i innocently said just on the pinball chat and scrolled up to let her see. Elvira pic of the erm, the money shot, wasnt the best to show the mrs, but as least she loves Scared Stiff and randomly she replied is that a new Elvira pin #relief :p lol

I think I got to Scream Test on Gappa Angry. Trailer Trash can be big points if you hit the ramps first and have double trouble!
Yes - I was playing for quite a while :p.

I think I'll have to read the rules. I got to Gappa Angry then something else happened but not sure what.

Regardless it's just a fantastic fun pinball machine. The complete package.

So.. my son begs my wife to take him out to the “pinshed” every morning and every day after his nap.

He isn’t even two yet and I **** you not he can control the ball on a flipper. He watches his mum on MB and waits for her to get multiball when he thinks she’s near it, then demands she moves the stool over so he can play the Multiball. God I’m so proud of him LOL.

Anyway. No bull****, and I’m sure this isn’t amazing, but he got his first ever high score today. A vanity one maybe, but HJA, remember that tag 😂😂

BC62312D-216F-42CC-9DB7-A4CE7204153D.jpeg

DAFF45A9-2C84-4A16-AFB6-0E953F223FAA.jpeg
DCA0FDE5-BEEB-4429-87F0-C86388960303.jpeg

Last edited:
So.. my son begs my wife to take him out to the “pinshed” every morning and every day after his nap.

He isn’t even two yet and I **** you not he can control the ball on a flipper. He watches his mum on MB and waits for her to get multiball when he thinks she’s near it, then demands she moves the stool over so he can play the Multiball. God I’m so proud of him LOL.

Anyway. No bull****, and I’m sure this isn’t amazing, but he got his first ever high score today. A vanity one maybe, but HJA, remember that tag 😂😂
He must get his skills from his mum, maybe you should ask for some tips as well?

I have no idea what is a good score on GOTG is but switched a pinball on for the first time tonight in a few weeks and here’s my first go on the game!! Finished all modes and got to the final wizard mode. Another great game released fairly recently from Stern. 👌 Great modes and good balanced rule set and point system 👏

Attachments

• 2475B435-C4E3-447F-BCDE-F58D9A72EE8C.jpeg
    2475B435-C4E3-447F-BCDE-F58D9A72EE8C.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 32
I realise this isn’t really a fantastic score, but having been taunted by the 2m default high score since setting the game up 2 months ago getting nearly 3m today has made me very happy! :p

Attachments

• BBA8B00E-F2B4-4143-8A6C-4277ACD6AE9C.jpeg
    BBA8B00E-F2B4-4143-8A6C-4277ACD6AE9C.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 14
Only bought BSD as a filler but as I should have a bigger games room soon it could become a keeper. Quite a unique game and when a game really gets going it's almost adrenaline fuelled
Not sure if this is good but I enjoyed it
DF60AD17-B02A-452F-82A7-212F9EEEAD31.jpeg

Reactions: Ped
Only bought BSD as a filler but as I should have a bigger games room soon it could become a keeper. Quite a unique game and when a game really gets going it's almost adrenaline fuelled
Not sure if this is good but I enjoyed it

That's a great score on BSD. bet your next game was 10m though 😁

Back
Top Bottom