The "I just beat my high score" thread

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris
Okay, for context the 4 games prior to this were shocking. The ball was draining all over the place.

After ball 1 I just had my fingers crossed that I could keep it going.

20200820_145943.jpg

Ridiculously I could and should have scored higher but I miss hit my favourite shot which would have initiated Raptor multiball.

Anyway .... I'm delighted with that. No more pinball today 😂.

20200820_150809.jpg

AlanJ

Beta Tester
Dec 27, 2017
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Alias
I am me

smashed the high score on JJP POTC . last one was 3m so pleased with this. such a brutal game. scored big by completing a wizard mode. still don’t fully understand the scoring on this machine though. that’s a good thing. means i’m not bored yet! don’t think i ever will. starting to rival my lotr as my favourite deep rules game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris P and Gonzo

pezi_pink

Site Supporter
May 10, 2018
Leigh-On-Sea
Managed a 15 minute + game on TWD !

About 500m, was ok. Had a couple of good runs, but messed a bunch of stuff up. Missed a few killer Xs and died in a horrible 50m Horde. As usual, Terminus just a couple of shots away. One day ...

IMG_4566.JPG

Reactions: Gonzo

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris
Firstly a massive thanks to @Jmac for letting me loose on his brilliant machines and being such a nice fella.

I played a lot of games I've not played before including some classics.

Anyway, what fantastic fun Champion Pub is. I don't think I stopped smiling.

20200910_140750.jpg

Reactions: Jmac

Jmac

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2018
Bedford
Really great to meet you too Gonzo. Always a pleasure to have someone round to play the pins and you really did smash it on champion pub which gives me a new score to aim for but I think it might take a while!

Also thanks very much for bringing lotr ‘home’ after its 15 months away. I should never of let it go first time round 😀👍🏻

Firstly a massive thanks to @Jmac for letting me loose on his brilliant machines and being such a nice fella.

View attachment 119442

Reactions: Gonzo

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris
Really great to meet you too Gonzo. Always a pleasure to have someone round to play the pins and you really did smash it on champion pub which gives me a new score to aim for but I think it might take a while!

Also thanks very much for bringing lotr ‘home’ after its 15 months away. I should never of let it go first time round 😀👍🏻

I doubt the LOTR high score will trouble you too much 😊

Reactions: Jmac

Moonraker

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2011
Salisbury
www.specialwhenlit.co.uk

View attachment 119442

With a score like that you ought to head down to Special When Lit and put a few up there to challenge the rest of us!

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris
With a score like that you ought to head down to Special When Lit and put a few up there to challenge the rest of us!

You have one there?

I might do actually, I was chatting to Keith about coming down when I met him a couple of weeks ago.

To be fair that was my first ever game and I'm not sure that I'd even get close. I just had one of those multiballs that seemed to last forever and I couldn't miss. Sadly once I got home that evening I discovered that the magic had deserted me and I couldn't hit a barn door.

A great game though and one I'd like to own one day.