What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Okay, for context the 4 games prior to this were shocking. The ball was draining all over the place.

After ball 1 I just had my fingers crossed that I could keep it going.

20200820_145943.jpg

Ridiculously I could and should have scored higher but I miss hit my favourite shot which would have initiated Raptor multiball.

Anyway .... I'm delighted with that. No more pinball today 😂.

20200820_150809.jpg

Nothing wrong with you arm Gonzo, get back to work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with your arm Gonzo, get back to work!

2db21bac9f3cfe9959a300b2357ac46e.jpg
smashed the high score on JJP POTC. last one was 3m so pleased with this. such a brutal game. scored big by completing a wizard mode. still don’t fully understand the scoring on this machine though. that’s a good thing. means i’m not bored yet! don’t think i ever will. starting to rival my lotr as my favourite deep rules game

Managed a 15 minute + game on TWD!

About 500m, was ok. Had a couple of good runs, but messed a bunch of stuff up. Missed a few killer Xs and died in a horrible 50m Horde. As usual, Terminus just a couple of shots away. One day ...

IMG_4566.JPG

Firstly a massive thanks to @Jmac for letting me loose on his brilliant machines and being such a nice fella.

I played a lot of games I've not played before including some classics.

Anyway, what fantastic fun Champion Pub is. I don't think I stopped smiling.

20200910_140750.jpg

Really great to meet you too Gonzo. Always a pleasure to have someone round to play the pins and you really did smash it on champion pub which gives me a new score to aim for but I think it might take a while!

Also thanks very much for bringing lotr ‘home’ after its 15 months away. I should never of let it go first time round 😀👍🏻

Firstly a massive thanks to @Jmac for letting me loose on his brilliant machines and being such a nice fella.

View attachment 119442

Really great to meet you too Gonzo. Always a pleasure to have someone round to play the pins and you really did smash it on champion pub which gives me a new score to aim for but I think it might take a while!

Also thanks very much for bringing lotr ‘home’ after its 15 months away. I should never of let it go first time round 😀👍🏻

I doubt the LOTR high score will trouble you too much 😊

Would love to have a go on Champion Pub, nice work Gonzo😎

Cheers mate, you'd get on well with @Jmac

The game was immense fun and definitely one for a few beers and some mates. I loved Fish Tales too . . . really good fun games.

You might be right about that shed extension 😂

View attachment 119442

With a score like that you ought to head down to Special When Lit and put a few up there to challenge the rest of us!

With a score like that you ought to head down to Special When Lit and put a few up there to challenge the rest of us!

You have one there?

I might do actually, I was chatting to Keith about coming down when I met him a couple of weeks ago.

To be fair that was my first ever game and I'm not sure that I'd even get close. I just had one of those multiballs that seemed to last forever and I couldn't miss. Sadly once I got home that evening I discovered that the magic had deserted me and I couldn't hit a barn door.

A great game though and one I'd like to own one day.

Back
Top Bottom