What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

that's why Lyman gams feature highly in my collection.

just say thanks Lyman when you nail it! :)

that's why Lyman gams feature highly in my collection.

just say thanks Lyman when you nail it! :)

Ah bless you Neil, you think I’ll nail it one day [emoji23]
....got 80 million by using it earlier though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TWD resurgance is on... it had a lull recently, it sits with DP and JP2 in my collection and it holds its own code wise with JP2 and outshines DP. Completely different game of course.

i just wish TWD had been a better theme (for me and my household).

Still waiting for the AC/DC update Lyman openly mentioned over a year ago! (Head2Head podcast).

Had a crazy good game of Fishy last night, the wine was flowing and the balls just would not go down, me and Mrs Tox played one flipper each and completed the boat four and a half times!!!
Numerous monster fish were bagged, tropical fresh water and deep sea all completed and hit the super jackpot more times than I could count! (8-10?)
Previous high score was about 400,000,00.

6387B063-05F8-4A10-AC8A-C2BF99DAF39D.jpeg

Game was set to 3 balls with extra balls on.
Mrs Tox said we should sell it now as we will never have a game like that again.

Not bad for an one handed fella 😉
That was a 5-10 min game.

Anyone know how I can get more than 1x bonus please?

20200819_163250.jpg

Puts you at No 58 on pinside mate, not bad.

That news has made me far more excited than a grown man should realistically get 😂😂

Thank you

@Stags6969 Suggestion about the captured dinosaur definitely helped the x bonus which carried over. I managed to keep a couple of balls on the flipper during multiball which I'm not usually able to do.

Great fun when it goes well but it's certainly teaching me to keep the ball away from the side drains.

Back
Top Bottom