What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

7b78aa7c1d8a9151498d2681eee3e3ef.jpg

Have had the machine a few months. The highest scores are pretty insane! A lot of work to do [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come and play on my DP Ian and see how you do ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Defo need to make a few tweaks, so far just restricted extra balls to 2 but that's not enough. I had a 2.5B storage facility multiball that went on forever due to so many add a balls. Will be turning off auto complete modes too.

IMG_20190928_205635759.jpg

Defo need to make a few tweaks, so far just restricted extra balls to 2 but that's not enough. I had a 2.5B storage facility multiball that went on forever due to so many add a balls. Will be turning off auto complete modes too.

View attachment 94106
WTF
I must be well and truly “shovel knight” I’ve owned the LE flavour 2 weeks, had around 50 games with new code and no adjustments since installing.
Today I got my highest score to date with a not so whopping 725k it seems never mind 1bill. I have yet to even see Are you a god or whatever the feck it’s called.

I was however left with a brown damp patch in my undecrackers a few days back when I got Scream! Holy sheet Gabe is gonna drop the kids off at the tailors when he gets it and it will be mum cleaning those said tailored pants of his as I won’t be going near them.

What am I doing wrong god knows

WTF
I must be well and truly “shovel knight” I’ve owned the LE flavour 2 weeks, had around 50 games with new code and no adjustments since installing.
Today I got my highest score to date with a not so whopping 725k it seems never mind 1bill. I have yet to even see Are you a god or whatever the feck it’s called.

I was however left with a brown damp patch in my undecrackers a few days back when I got Scream! Holy sheet Gabe is gonna drop the kids off at the tailors when he gets it and it will be mum cleaning those said tailored pants of his as I won’t be going near them.

What am I doing wrong god knows
The most useful thing I can say to blow your scores up on GB is to always try to have the multipliers running, i.e shoot the left ramp, then shoot one of the 3 standups on the left to light a 2x multiplier, do the same again to light the 3x multiplier. Start both and you're in 6 x multiplier until they time out. Always be working to have these running whenever possible. If you haven't been doing this already you should immediately see a huge jump in your scores.

To play the god mode go into settings, adjustments, GB adjustments...65 ...set to GOD MODE.

The most useful thing I can say to blow your scores up on GB is to always try to have the multipliers running, i.e shoot the left ramp, then shoot one of the 3 standups on the left to light a 2x multiplier, do the same again to light the 3x multiplier. Start both and you're in 6 x multiplier until they time out. Always be working to have these running whenever possible. If you haven't been doing this already you should immediately see a huge jump in your scores.

To play the god mode go into settings, adjustments, GB adjustments...65 ...set to GOD MODE.
Thanks I’ll work on that. Can I get this god mode by achieving 100 ghosts or summit as I’ve had 80 many many times now but no cigar. I’d prefer to achieve this on a normal game rather than just switch it on.
When on the very rare occasion you get Lost in the zone on a 3 ball TZ game you really do feel a sense of accomplishment 2nd to none.

Cheers col

It's a fun mode to play in its own right, especially with more players. You have to get to 100, then make a few .....it's better to see it for yourself, but suffice to say there's multiple stages to it.

Thanks I’ll work on that. Can I get this god mode by achieving 100 ghosts or summit as I’ve had 80 many many times now but no cigar. I’d prefer to achieve this on a normal game rather than just switch it on.
When on the very rare occasion you get Lost in the zone on a 3 ball TZ game you really do feel a sense of accomplishment 2nd to none.

Cheers col
To get to God Mode in 'normal play' you'll need to complete all 3 columns of modes, and play the 3 WCWS Mbs, then God mode will be available.

Getting 100 Ghosts gets you to Mass Hysteria MB (reversed flippers)

Back
Top Bottom