The "I just beat my high score" thread

cyberkryten

Jul 18, 2017
Wiltshire
Really should have finally hit 1B on this game. Got through three modes plus Orb on ball 1. Groot again (100M+ Super at the end) and another mode on ball 2, by which time I had four shots multiplied and all looking good. So then, as per bloody usual missed the scoop for Cherry Bomb three times and drained, so had no multipliers when I got into it.

Not sure whether to switch strategy and try to complete every mode halfway to see if I can get to Immolation, as this was a great game for me and Save Xandar seems a long way off.

Attachments

Tucks

Sep 21, 2014
SW London
Ok, haven't beaten my high score yet but just turned up at my hotel in Gran Canaria and found this bad boy by the pool. GC by morning!IMG_20190527_164350.jpg

Reactions: Neil McRae

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
Really should have finally hit 1B on this game. Got through three modes plus Orb on ball 1. Groot again (100M+ Super at the end) and another mode on ball 2, by which time I had four shots multiplied and all looking good. So then, as per bloody usual missed the scoop for Cherry Bomb three times and drained, so had no multipliers when I got into it.

Not sure whether to switch strategy and try to complete every mode halfway to see if I can get to Immolation, as this was a great game for me and Save Xandar seems a long way off.
I can’t get any decent scores on this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tucks

Sep 21, 2014
SW London
You don't have to get to save Xander to get a high score. My best is just over 4Bn and I didn't get to the final wizard mode. I always complete each mode before moving to the next. Don't leave the rocket one till last!

Benleigh250

Apr 21, 2019
London
Monopoly score - has anyone scored higher than this?

Thanks to Astro city @majestic_pinball for providing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk