What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Thats not a bad one, :oops:
How long did that take ?
28 mins - I can be so precise as I recorded it and posted on my YouTube page (WWJ Pinball). Although I had to split it into 2 parts as I refuse to pay to post videos over 15mins.

Really should have finally hit 1B on this game. Got through three modes plus Orb on ball 1. Groot again (100M+ Super at the end) and another mode on ball 2, by which time I had four shots multiplied and all looking good. So then, as per bloody usual missed the scoop for Cherry Bomb three times and drained, so had no multipliers when I got into it.

Not sure whether to switch strategy and try to complete every mode halfway to see if I can get to Immolation, as this was a great game for me and Save Xandar seems a long way off.

Attachments

• IMG_6633.jpg
    IMG_6633.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6632.jpg
    IMG_6632.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 15
Really should have finally hit 1B on this game. Got through three modes plus Orb on ball 1. Groot again (100M+ Super at the end) and another mode on ball 2, by which time I had four shots multiplied and all looking good. So then, as per bloody usual missed the scoop for Cherry Bomb three times and drained, so had no multipliers when I got into it.

Not sure whether to switch strategy and try to complete every mode halfway to see if I can get to Immolation, as this was a great game for me and Save Xandar seems a long way off.

I can’t get any decent scores on this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You don't have to get to save Xander to get a high score. My best is just over 4Bn and I didn't get to the final wizard mode. I always complete each mode before moving to the next. Don't leave the rocket one till last!

Monopoly score - has anyone scored higher than this?

Thanks to Astro city @majestic_pinball for providing.

adfc2ceb1a783631ae85f0e9eea34e92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replaced the inner loop switches today that were rarely registering and then got my best score!

Back
Top Bottom