What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Had a monster of a game yesterday on Xmen, managed to complete three of the xmen modes and defeated four of the villains also including starting both brotherhood and hellfire club multiballs.... managed to light all but one of the xmen modes... not sure if that would have let me go on to danger room or if i have to actually finish each mode? also Fagneto was nearly whipped into shape but alas he whipped my but which he loves doing , and old wolverine was still chatting away about stuffing balls down my throat. Such an awesome game, walked away and haven't been back today, may have to drink more power juice this afternoon to charge my special ability and attack Fagneto once again.
IMG_3582.jpg

Just put a new GC score on TAF of 522M ;) This is with outlanes at max and the game cranked to the steepest it will go on my floor (about 7.5 degrees). Toured the mansion once and got halfway through the rooms again, got a double jackpot of the first MB and bricked two attempts at triple jackpot on the second multiball so still not heard that call out (also got nowhere near the 4 way combo yet). I'm loving this game, just can't stop playing it :rockon: Must.....get......triple.....jackpot!

P1040168.jpg

Martin posted over 2bil on Stargate today in his league game!!! Anyone wanna buy a Stargate?

Just got around 380,000,000 last night on Judge Dredd - nearly 100 mil more than my last score, but still yet to take out all the judges or reach ultimate challenge.

Talking of JD, the score rolls over at 10B... :biggrin1: The game still recognises the score but the display doesn't show the leading digit so the high score table makes it look like the Grand Champion Score is less than the 1st highest on the high score tables.

Show off.
I 'm still looking at the grand champ score you put on Spiderman and thinking "maybe one day I will get close to the 1 billion" Then I wake up.

Yup my old machine - Nick got 1.2 billion - next best about 280 million :jaw:

Finally managed to get my name in on LOTR last night - the bottom score for getting my name in but was well chuffed - even if it was only 113 million

Finally managed to get my name in on LOTR last night - the bottom score for getting my name in but was well chuffed - even if it was only 113 million

Hurrah, about time you got your name on one of your own machines.
Nice one Dude.

S U P E R J A C K P O T

First time on Creech to get it. I only had a 2 x multiplier and a poor jackpot build up (71M) so only just got 389M total so not exactly a high score but a high moment.

S U P E R J A C K P O T

First time on Creech to get it. I only had a 2 x multiplier and a poor jackpot build up (71M) so only just got 389M total so not exactly a high score but a high moment.

the tension in your arms and neck and back when you have the playfield multiplied, and the jackpot has been won, and the pop count has finally come down to zero and you think you're about to get a crack at the superjackpot when it comes down the right orbit from the poppers ..... intense

you are awesome.jpg

nice one dude

1.6B on FT is quite impressive. I've had a similar score on Visual Pinball / PinMAME but nothing like that on my real FT. Those outlanes just get sucked in as if there's a magnet under there.

Finally got it last night :whoo: The 4 way combo stil eludes me though. Thats not my game in the video by the way :p

Finally got it last night :whoo: The 4 way combo stil eludes me though. Thats not my game in the video by the way :p

Was going to say you have an "i" out on THING.
Congrats by the way its a tough nut to crack and deserves a pat on the back.

I finally did it!! I MADE IT TO VALINOR!!!

I remember when Stormy posted that he did it and ever since owning my LOTR (about a year and a half) it has been a constant battle. I have made it pretty close a number of times, within a few shots, but I have always bottled it.

Well yesterday I settled in for a game and it was going like most of the games I have, completed two towers on the first time of asking but the other two I didn't make much progress on, destroyed the ring. Second time through, made more progress on FOTR, maybe 6 of them across, similar on ROTK, maybe level 6, destroyed the ring again. Then pretty quickly made it through TABA and had 7 gifts of the elves, including killing the witch king which I had never done before!

Now this is the point that I normally drain, unable to make it back through the multiballs for the third time, i'm just not very efficient.

But yesterday I lit the multiballs back up with relative ease, completed TT again, and then started FOTR almost immediately, made a few shots, was very quickly down to 2 balls, the left ball was heading for the outlane and out but with the other one i quickly managed to shoot balrog just in time to complete FOTR. So, just ROTK to go. Again, managed to start it quite quickly and this time my shot making was good and I completed it with 3 balls still in play.

This is when I thought I was going to completely blow it, especially as I had already completed DTR twice. But I managed to make clean shots and Destroyed the Ring. When the music started and the display came up with Valinor Multiball I was going nuts, shouting for my brother to come and see, alas no one was in the house! It's a cool mode.

Played on for quite a long time after as that was only on ball 2, managed to complete all the gifts again. My previous best was 393 million, it was a day that I had been waiting for what seemed like forever!

IMG-20130504-00011.jpg

Awesome score mate, no surprise really I bet you're on a high from getting the notification from Josh! :D

Well done Craig! I only managed it with the glass off before I moved mine on; still took about 45 minutes but I wanted to at least see it once. Great score.

Thanks guys, its an awsome game.

To be honest I don't play it that much, I'd say I probably play Spidey twice as much Lord, mainly because of the length of the games. But when you do play it and really get into it, you realise how amazing a game it really is. It has so much complexity and strategy involved, the depth is just ridiculous. I do absolutely love it, but I need time apart from it too, Like all good relationships :)

4,465,780 on Pinbot.

Probably very low by most pinball standards, but enough to get me the no.1 place on the default scoreboard.

Pinbot has a cumulative jackpot, so you get more score based on many games have been played since last jackpot scored. This is kind of annoying, And accounts for a third of the above score. I'd rather it be a self-made amount.
I think HS does the same thing, right?

Managed to get over 7 billion on Roadshow last night. It's weird how you get that feeling on the first ball that "this could be a big one" :eek:.

129M on LOTR this morning - this game is great :) Still haven't destroyed the ring mind - I got as far as Frodo today with my last (extra) ball, then balls'd it up again.

Back
Top Bottom