What's new

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Well had quite a good game on my Met last night.
ES.jpg
Off to a good start on first ball, finished and cashed in jackpot with 2x playfield running.

This was then followed by:
FWTBT.jpg
Still on first ball, and again completed and cashed in with 2x playfield running.

That's where I then got greedy. I started Fade to Black, completed it but bricked the shot for jackpot. Rather than shoot to collect it and move on I went back to relighting the 2x shot, managed to hit it , but then had 3 failed attempts at hitting the scoop before draining without collecting it. Still got 76mil for it, but would have got over 200mil for collecting it :(

Still not a bad first ball.
Ball 1.jpg

Things went downhill with the last 2 balls and only managed to finish a little over 1 Billion.

That is why I can't ever seeing me ever selling Met. (So stop asking :p:p)

I finished Monster Bash for the first time myself the other day! Sadly not enough for a high score but great to finish my first machine - I've been close on Scared Stiff before but didn't get far enough up the Stiff-o-meter

Nice Wayne, how is she after the trauma of early October?
Playing perfectly. Gave it a full strip down, clean and rubber change. The only evidence of the crash is a slight dent on the left hand side rail. I could flatten it out and then powder coat, but can't be bothered yet.

Just rolled paragon to score this, which involved 2 extra balls.

IMG_20180104_2003272.jpg

It still records this as the highest score, which I imagine will be impossible to beat, unless you pull the battery out of it ...
15150964338511988712835.jpg

Love paragon, been playing tonight, It is so unforgiving!!!

PS - you can easily reset the high score back to something else :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:Vacation Jackpot :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Been a while but I have been hammering WH20 the past week and I knew this was coming :D Oddly I wasn't really paying too much attention so when it kicked in - if you havent seen it .... everything dies for a few moments before the celebration sequence - I thought the frickin game had reset :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom