What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Haven’t played at all since before Christmas. Going to a friend’s tonight for a pinball soirée so thought I better get some practice in.
Ended up having one game on Spiderman.

806108F2-1355-4211-A57F-244F11C11A87.jpeg

Managed to complete Super Hero for the first time.

943BB1D7-92D4-4538-823D-DD7DAEF9FD21.jpeg

:clap::clap::clap::clap:Vacation Jackpot :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Been a while but I have been hammering WH20 the past week and I knew this was coming :D Oddly I wasn't really paying too much attention so when it kicked in - if you havent seen it .... everything dies for a few moments before the celebration sequence - I thought the frickin game had reset :rofl:

Go **** yerself Grizz. :p

Well DAN won't be happy, but for me, and two days into owning, I am happy with this, got some good modes going too, but missed the jump for super Jackpot so was a bit annoyed, this doesn't even beat in-built GC score, but still..

image1.png

A fantastic score but the tilt that wasn't even close to a tilt was blooming annoying. Happy days still, really clicking with LOTR at the mo:)uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180218_13cf96d8660ebbf0aff2b64800231aa5.jpg

Just rolled paragon to score this, which involved 2 extra balls.

View attachment 56799

It still records this as the highest score, which I imagine will be impossible to beat, unless you pull the battery out of it ...
View attachment 56801

some folks on pinside putting in 7 digit scoring displays on some old machines - not sure if it applies to paragon but maybe worth a google.

Reactions: DRD
some folks on pinside putting in 7 digit scoring displays on some old machines - not sure if it applies to paragon but maybe worth a google.

Thanks for the tip. A guy was selling a Harlem globettotters a couple of years ago. It is a very similar game to Paragon - they are both pre speech Ballys SS with 6 digit displays. He had upgraded them to the 7s. It is so rare that you roll Paragon that I am leaving mine. When the league was here a couple of years ago the top score was about 600k.

I live in a bubble, what's a good score on LOTR please?

surely it depends on how you’ve set up your machine : how many balls per game, various difficulty levels in the setup menu, positioning of outlane posts (3 positions on playfield), steepness of playfield via leg height adjustment, condition and cleanliness of pf, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom