What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Completed it mate.
Dont really know where to go from here!

View attachment 238572
The one in Brew Dog? Massive round of applause if so:) - good job either way though mate; have never got there on any MET I've played.
Top score on pinside is 14 Billion or something 😳 - I think to get the mega scores you have to do well in each crank it up mode, as i understand End of the line scoring is based on your performance there.
Most I've ever managed at home on my Premium is around 600M with 3 CII done - waiting for the day when I finally reach EOTL:) - think i'd still keep the game even then, as it's so good and would aim for doing well in each CII.

The one in Brew Dog? Massive round of applause if so:) - good job either way though mate; have never got there on any MET I've played.
Top score on pinside is 14 Billion or something 😳 - I think to get the mega scores you have to do well in each crank it up mode, as i understand End of the line scoring is based on your performance there.
Most I've ever managed at home on my Premium is around 600M with 3 CII done - waiting for the day when I finally reach EOTL:) - think i'd still keep the game even then, as it's so good and would aim for doing well in each CII.
Haha no this is one i have at home. Think it used to be yours!
Ye i got to EOTL today was doing spins like a happy dog when finally hit the scoop with CIU flashing lol!

Ye its a great game!

With that score, get yourself to a tournament! Pinball republic monster meet next weekend, Special When Lit the week after, or perhaps straight to the World championships 2024... 😉
Haha thanks appreciate the sentiment but think its more just a case of me learning the heck out the rules and having one impossibly good game

When i go to Tilt in birmingham its a lot less special than this

Haha no this is one i have at home. Think it used to be yours!
Ye i got to EOTL today was doing spins like a happy dog when finally hit the scoop with CIU flashing lol!

Ye its a great game!
Ah wicked:) if that's the one, I had hours of fun on that -1st game I ever owned. Couldn't even get to a 4th crank it up as much as i tried though he he - you did really well to finish it mate 👌
As Yeun/Jackpot said, you should defo consider getting to some tournaments, as sounds like you could do well - nothing beats competing and pulling off a good score - a few tournaments taking place this weekend at Pinball Republic (trying to make the Saturday myself)

Can score a smidge more if I’m allowed extra balls and a generous tilt, but this one is special to me as it’s the first time I got to plop my Nick Clark UK 😅 initials in for a GC on a location game anywhere ever.

I did this at PBR today after getting to grips with the slightly quirky insanity falls shot on the PBR machine. Did it after failing to qualify and just before going around to spectate the finalists. Did think Mr Foster was gonna take it off me almost immediately after he managed to hit the 5x about 3 seconds before getting multiball under the pressure of a semi final game (pure class and a joy to spectate). Small victories eh. Great fun event.

Attachments

• 9C3E1345-3B94-4040-9FA8-D4C8F2165FD5.jpeg
    9C3E1345-3B94-4040-9FA8-D4C8F2165FD5.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 56
👍
I’m at 15 mil it’s not as easy as I first thought.

Looking forward to coop play next update so can advance the game with a mate or two. Also one of the left Ruh Ruh lanes will be pre lit on ball start.
Coop is already out col. Left outlane pre-lit is Scooby's perk, also came in with last update.

Missed a Pinball meet today as I have a Back injury, so back out with the bar stool for another few games on GOTG.

6 modes completed and another new GC score :) I think sitting playing on a bar stool is great, gets the eyeballs closer to see when best to hit the ball from the flippers for that scoop shot especially haha.

This game is the 🍒💣

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-14 at 17.00.19.jpeg

Last edited:
1000014272.jpg
One of the best games I've ever had on a game 😀 (previous best was about 250M) - sorting out the VUK helped a lot.
All 3 garage mulitballs
All trunk MB (that I know of)- I did badly on phone a fiend though
Didn't get far on Gappa Angry
Vanquished a bunch of dead heads (got to the clown dude)
Mars attacks or whatever was great:)
Carvan multibal
Was sweating by the end of it LOL- what a great game:)

Been a while since I bumped this GC (previously 2.6B). I have had a horrible run at Godzilla for the past week or so, but suddenly today.... Go figure.
I felt I got "stuck" at Planet X. I had finished 3 cities (wins on 3x Tier 1 and 2x Tier 2 Kaiju), completed Terror Mecha and Monster Zero . Went to Planet X for a massive Earth Bonus. Did very poorly on Planet X MB, but after that I didn't know what to do to qualify King of the Monsters. I managed to complete Power Lines and Tanks on Planet X before draining out. Did I just need to complete bridge as well to progress??

Attachments

• IMG_3995.jpg
    IMG_3995.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 0
I clocked it before but with easier settings, standard settings now and just put Titan style flipper rubbers on that I found stashed away.
Set steep and jacked up like most of my pins.
Had max multiplier and hit a couple of saucers and was sitting in there racking the points up with the sound going mental, never seen that before😎
IMG_9135.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom