What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Looking for thoughts on pricing for a CFTBL. Probably describe it as players condition. Has leds, Titans, sideblades and repro hologram.

I seem to have found a WPC sound card (A-12738) which came out of my Creech when I put a Pinsound board in. Anyone have any idea what it's worth?

No point in keeping it really. It currently has Creech sound roms in it.

Sound boards go for around 100 quid Paul, but be prepared for people to try and convince you all the caps need changing to knock you down.

So players condition tmnt data east
Hurricane- Williams ?
Debating moving them
On or firewood 😀
Well, we like Hurricane - my Flipper Beast is a huge fan - although I’ve not managed to play one in real life and we don’t quite have space. So, I wouldn’t firewood it 🔥

I think the going rate for a Hurricane is about £1.5-2k.

So players condition tmnt data east
Hurricane- Williams ?
Debating moving them
On or firewood 😀
I think earlier a good condition TMNT was agreed on around 1.5k so players condition you'd have to take off how badly it needs work! If you provide pictures I'm sure it'll be an easier estimate - either way definitely not firewood! If you do decide to sell I may be interested - looking for a project machine.

Last edited:
Will get photos and also interested in a trade
Hurricane - new board this year £170
One side of gi is out
Playfield - lovely
One line out on dmd
Cab faded as they all have
Plays nice

Turtles
Spare spinner motor
Dmd - wiggle ribbon cable and comes on - tried power board and not the issue and it’s highly likely to be the ribbon cable
Playfield is good
Cab is 6/7 and usual knock to be expected
Plays fine
Ultra rare machine and also 4 turtle 12” toppers

Out of curiosity, does anyone know whether there are any original MM and AFM that *haven't* had a full restoration yet?

All the ones I see are always fully restored, new everything, and priced at £9k upwards.

My MM is players condition with colour dmd

Set my heart on an MMR so keeping it playing is my only priority at present

Out of curiosity, does anyone know whether there are any original MM and AFM that *haven't* had a full restoration yet?

All the ones I see are always fully restored, new everything, and priced at £9k upwards.
Hey,

You could always use CoinOpKing and import from the states.

Or just wait for a remake production run from Chicago Games. In all honesty for the money I'd rather have a remake.

Scott

Hey,

You could always use CoinOpKing and import from the states.

Or just wait for a remake production run from Chicago Games. In all honesty for the money I'd rather have a remake.

Scott
Yeah, I have considered importing. I'm hoping to go to the US next year for 'work' reasons (sort of), so I was hoping to have a look at some old Gottlieb's and EMs that don't seem to have made it over here.

I put my name down with Phil to hear about the next manufacturing run of the MM remake, but I'm getting weirdly turned off by the idea. I love the mechanical aspects of vintage pins and, although MM is really popular with me (and my older son), I don't fancy having a pin just sat there with no opportunity to fiddle around with it. I figured, if I got a player's condition MM, then I get the best of all worlds - I get to own an MM *and* the opportunity to restore it.

Yeah, I have considered importing. I'm hoping to go to the US next year for 'work' reasons (sort of), so I was hoping to have a look at some old Gottlieb's and EMs that don't seem to have made it over here.

I put my name down with Phil to hear about the next manufacturing run of the MM remake, but I'm getting weirdly turned off by the idea. I love the mechanical aspects of vintage pins and, although MM is really popular with me (and my older son), I don't fancy having a pin just sat there with no opportunity to fiddle around with it. I figured, if I got a player's condition MM, then I get the best of all worlds - I get to own an MM *and* the opportunity to restore it.
Totally get that. Thing is it's 2021. I doubt you'll find a barn find in the UK 😄.

There's always going to be ones I imagine with cab and plastic damage but people will want close to a finished/refurbished price.

If you are willing to move off MM/AFM I would try something like a Data East. I had fun restoring a Hook recently.

Totally get that. Thing is it's 2021. I doubt you'll find a barn find in the UK 😄.

There's always going to be ones I imagine with cab and plastic damage but people will want close to a finished/refurbished price.

If you are willing to move off MM/AFM I would try something like a Data East. I had fun restoring a Hook recently.
Yeah, that’s what I was wondering. Are there actually any MM/AFMs that *haven’t* had a full restoration job, given how few were made and how long they’ve been collectible...

It's obvious that there are a fair few 'lower-tier' 90s Bally/Williams-era pins that aren't in restored condition. We have a player’s condition FT that arrived with cobwebs in the cab, no topper and filament bulb lighting. We've done a bit of work on it (mostly fitting LEDs and an LCD screen so far), but I found a picture of a fully-restored FT on the internet, with powder-coated legs, and my aim is to get it into that condition.

Unfortunately, no real interest in Data East. Mostly interested in Golden-Age 90s Bally/Williams and the twin-level 80s Gottlieb's, and only the ones enjoyed by my four year old.

Yeah, that’s what I was wondering. Are there actually any MM/AFMs that *haven’t* had a full restoration job, given how few were made and how long they’ve been collectible...

It's obvious that there are a fair few 'lower-tier' 90s Bally/Williams-era pins that aren't in restored condition. We have a player’s condition FT that arrived with cobwebs in the cab, no topper and filament bulb lighting. We've done a bit of work on it (mostly fitting LEDs and an LCD screen so far), but I found a picture of a fully-restored FT on the internet, with powder-coated legs, and my aim is to get it into that condition.

Unfortunately, no real interest in Data East. Mostly interested in Golden-Age 90s Bally/Williams and the twin-level 80s Gottlieb's, and only the ones enjoyed by my four year old.

AM-JKLXsKVT2B_oPhN_dsloDl8y0_1FRx8uwzFPzLR0HsRO-YUsdma6t2Dunf9Uhye7jMH9sjJlvuMFvh2Jkwi1OwvBMUECSD5ht3mQjvqineklvjKjzRJ5UMSL0UxEbw2JzguJvfphVXqcRKBurOZ1S1NLJ5w=w624-h832-no

:)

Mind you I've ben looking for a project DE for a while now and still no luck!

A last action hero would be sweet. One of the few games from DE where I think the sound track is great :D
You mean you dont like the crypt keepers cackling every 15 seconds and a repeated track of a guillotine over and over again?!?

More like this :) I like the grimly naff 'on a half-collapsed pier in a seaside resort that was last hip in the 1890s' sort of look.

I also quite like the iOS version of Hurricane, which takes this same idea up to 11.

Attachments

• Fish Tales restoration.JPG
    Fish Tales restoration.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 15
More like this :) I like the grimly naff 'on a half-collapsed pier in a seaside resort that was last hip in the 1890s' sort of look.

I also quite like the iOS version of Hurricane, which takes this same idea up to 11.

Of course, everyones different, but for me that one is a little OTT.

What is interesting about it though is that they've redone a lot of the decals with custom imagery

1635861496821.png

Back
Top Bottom