What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Been starting at the '24' machine on eBay for the last week. What's the value of that pinball machine, based on the TV show?

Comparing the two, £1,800

@simonclarke = SWEP1 is a Pin2k - so has a smaller than normal playfield and a monitor to contend with. It is also heavy as FOOK.

I personally don't know the pricing on a SWEP1 - someone else will be along to help out on that front. For a first pinball though, that would really be dabbling in the edges of what most pinheads consider a standard pin. It uses the monitor and switches to create a video/pinball interaction. It isn't really regarded as a great pinball.

Keep you powder dry on that one would be my advice. For £2.25k (if that is now your budget), you should go for something like a Fish Tales or Demolition Man, both avaialble from sellers on the site. Both have huge resale value. Wide availability of parts and more conventional pinball feel.

@simonclarke = SWEP1 is a Pin2k - so has a smaller than normal playfield and a monitor to contend with. It is also heavy as FOOK.

I personally don't know the pricing on a SWEP1 - someone else will be along to help out on that front. For a first pinball though, that would really be dabbling in the edges of what most pinheads consider a standard pin. It uses the monitor and switches to create a video/pinball interaction. It isn't really regarded as a great pinball.

Keep you powder dry on that one would be my advice. For £2.25k (if that is now your budget), you should go for something like a Fish Tales or Demolition Man. Both have huge resale value. Wide availability of parts and more conventional pinball feel.
It's not my budget, it's 'borrowing money from friends' because I'm a SW fan.

That game seems to have gone up in value recently and doesn’t come up that often all depends on condition but I certainly would not be borrowing money to buy a pinball seep1 is considered a poor game in the pinball community but I love it
Really all depends on who you are buying it from don’t forget it’s not a conventional pin and can get very expensive quickly if things go wrong like cpu and monitor

There's a TMNT DE on FB for £1200 where the score doesn't work. Is it worth it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201222-130608.png
    Screenshot_20201222-130608.png
    250.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20201222-130612.png
    Screenshot_20201222-130612.png
    142.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20201222-130634.png
    Screenshot_20201222-130634.png
    195.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20201222-130639.png
    Screenshot_20201222-130639.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20201222-130643.png
    Screenshot_20201222-130643.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20201222-130648.png
    Screenshot_20201222-130648.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20201222-130624.png
    Screenshot_20201222-130624.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20201222-130629.png
    Screenshot_20201222-130629.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20201222-130620.png
    Screenshot_20201222-130620.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 24
Cab looks decent (although no pics of the sides of the head), playfield looks pretty good too. Is that some sort of homemade airball protector over the 3 middle stand ups? Assume £300 for a new display and I'd guess some sort of flipper problem otherwise why have the spare board so likely other things that'll need fixing. Personally I wouldn't want to pay more that £600 but lets say up to £800 if you really want a Turtles :thumbs:

Cab looks decent (although no pics of the sides of the head), playfield looks pretty good too. Is that some sort of homemade airball protector over the 3 middle stand ups? Assume £300 for a new display and I'd guess some sort of flipper problem otherwise why have the spare board so likely other things that'll need fixing. Personally I wouldn't want to pay more that £600 but lets say up to £800 if you really want a Turtles :thumbs:
What would you be able to sell a working one after fixing said issues? Sounds like it would be more expensive than financially worth it to do so.

What would you be able to sell a working one after fixing said issues? Sounds like it would be more expensive than financially worth it to do so.
Shopped out with a working display and in decent nick I'd agree with Daz @replicas at £1200 unless you find someone who really wants a Turtles then maybe you could get up to £1500....but they'd have to really want it :rofl:

A DE Batman in nicer condition with ColorDMD and extras was up for £1900 recently and that's a way more desirable game than Turtles IMO and that was strong money for the Batman (but sold because it was in really good nick):

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/batman.47684/

Be gentle with me please :) I have just purchased my first Pinball Machine from a dealer, its a Transformers Limited Edition, duo-play, which has been upgraded with a colour DMX and has led lights in the speakers, also logos of Autobots and Dec, also has an awesome custom topper of Optimus Prime's head in which his eyes light up (powered from the pinball machine). No.52 of 500.

What should I have been expected to pay for this?

Be gentle with me please :) I have just purchased my first Pinball Machine from a dealer, its a Transformers Limited Edition, duo-play, which has been upgraded with a colour DMX and has led lights in the speakers, also logos of Autobots and Dec, also has an awesome custom topper of Optimus Prime's head in which his eyes light up (powered from the pinball machine). No.52 of 500.

Got any pictures?

Hi @F1ADO and welcome to the forum :thumbs: Transformers Combo LE's were selling around the £5K mark based on the last few to pop up I think. Colour DMD is £400 so could push it up to around £5500. All of this is depending on condition of course.

Edit: just seen Dave's reply and sounds like Ol's sold a bit cheaper than I remember, so maybe assume around £5K with the ColourDMD included.

Hi @F1ADO and welcome to the forum :thumbs: Transformers Combo LE's were selling around the £5K mark based on the last few to pop up I think. Colour DMD is £400 so could push it up to around £5500. All of this is depending on condition of course.

Edit: just seen Dave's reply and sounds like Ol's sold a bit cheaper than I remember, so maybe assume around £5K with the ColourDMD included.
It can only be described as immaculate condition, if he hadn't have told me it wasn't new, I wouldn't have known.

My apologies. It was up for £5800... but I don’t know if it sold at that
I thought £4400 sounded way too cheap based on what I've seen on ebay :) does make me feel better. Price aside, im having a blast with it, super fun to play and lots to do on it, I find myself playing on it for hours without getting bored.

Back
Top Bottom