What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Well I’ve had no interest in mine listed at £2600ono with very good playfield, working original topper, minimal fading on original artwork, new Pin2dmd, LEDs, new rubber all around, new star posts, no broken plastics(all original).
£1200 might be a bit too cheap but £2k might be a bit optimistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Don’t bother spending money on the FT the work involved alone would have to be a labour of love as you would never recoup that never mind the costs of materials as listed by Dave.
eBay on a good day might bring in 2k to someone who doesn’t mind a challenge and enjoys restoring a pin to its former glory.

A tidy speakeasy 4 on ebay at £1750. any views on its value please? it’s not a pin i’m familiar with?

On wh2o and ft missing topper takes off a lot as buyers worried they will be lumbered with them . Makes £500 difference maybe more

We would say 1k 1.2k top money. Anything under that a bonus!
Quite a fun game for a while....bit different.
One word of warning, all The speakeasy playfields are resin not wood, so are prone to twisting and warping!!
We sold this one for £450.00 four years ago........
Hopefully of some help. K.
A tidy speakeasy 4 on ebay at £1750. any views on its value please? it’s not a pin i’m familiar with?

I was gonna say £1200. I agree with @Dave Bishop. My Manny cab redecaled nice one struggled to get £1650 not so many moons ago.

We would say 1k 1.2k top money. Anything under that a bonus!
Quite a fun game for a while....bit different.
One word of warning, all The speakeasy playfields are resin not wood, so are prone to twisting and warping!!
We sold this one for £450.00 four years ago........
[/URL][/URL]
Hopefully of some help. K.

If someone wants to sell a FT for £1200 the cash is here waiting. The topper doesnt worry me... however the PF does, but thats another battle :D

Looking for a price guide on these pins please?

FLINTSTONES, recent playfield clean polish re rubber, flipper rebuild, new balls, new target decals, cabinet average no major dings ( I think) comes with manual and new slings, fully working good playfield.

POPEYE, Fully working, nice playfields, decent condition, some minor dings to cab, lock bar drilled with bolts! minor cab fade, needs stripped new rubbers etc ( I may do this before sale) Comes with manual

JURASSIC PARK THE LOST WORLD. Nice example, fully working, recent strip clean rubbers etc, good playfield and cab, minor fade on cab, All toys work inc snagger! Comes with manual.

X FILES, same as above really but has rottendog driver board and the cpu has had battery acid repair! Fully working has NVRAM fitted.

DE STAR TREK 25TH Nice pin, fully working, has pinled DMD or plasma? chase lights upgraded to led, recent rebuild or rather 4 years ago but little use since! comes with manual.

Not decided if a couple or all will go yet! But need to thin down!

Cheers Ronnie

FT
Average one not long sold for nearly £2.5k on eBay, seen others over £2k that were avg. condition.

Thanks for all the replies on my FT - it's interesting to see opinions range from £1000-2500, I guess that just shows the different values people place on condition and originality (eg. that annoying FT topper)... personally for me it's always about how it plays and reliability and not the aesthetics, I remember being gutted at turning down a lovely IJ that played like a dog! If I just looked at it all day and never played it then it would have been perfect :)

My own thoughts were that £2000-2200 was the likely range at present... I suspect eBay is probably the way to go on this one, but I'll pick a price to offer it at here first anyway as I'd still prefer a swap if possible.

What’s the opinion on pricing for a BM66LE these days?

Details of game HUO, completely flawless, shooter lane protected from day 1, upgraded wireforms, both powdercoated left in robin red and right in batman blue, upgraded apron with Adam west and Burt Ward signed cards, upgraded speakers to 5.25” with LE panels, few other bits..

Looking for a price guide on these pins please?

FLINTSTONES, recent playfield clean polish re rubber, flipper rebuild, new balls, new target decals, cabinet average no major dings ( I think) comes with manual and new slings, fully working good playfield.

POPEYE, Fully working, nice playfields, decent condition, some minor dings to cab, lock bar drilled with bolts! minor cab fade, needs stripped new rubbers etc ( I may do this before sale) Comes with manual

JURASSIC PARK THE LOST WORLD. Nice example, fully working, recent strip clean rubbers etc, good playfield and cab, minor fade on cab, All toys work inc snagger! Comes with manual.

X FILES, same as above really but has rottendog driver board and the cpu has had battery acid repair! Fully working has NVRAM fitted.

DE STAR TREK 25TH Nice pin, fully working, has pinled DMD or plasma? chase lights upgraded to led, recent rebuild or rather 4 years ago but little use since! comes with manual.

Not decided if a couple or all will go yet! But need to thin down!

Cheers Ronnie
@ronnie63 If you ever do decide to part with X Files or TREK, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom