What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Stern LE is 10k so why not ………
I think Neil is right you’ll be lucky to get £8k
The remake pins are taking a kicking pinheads are bored with the old school bally Williams unless they are cheap
Afmr le and mmr le have already proven that they are taking a kicking
Hope you get 10 k but I very much doubt it

I think Neil is right you’ll be lucky to get £8k
The remake pins are taking a kicking pinheads are bored with the old school bally Williams unless they are cheap
Afmr le and mmr le have already proven that they are taking a kicking
Hope you get 10 k but I very much doubt it
True as I had a afmr le but these are sold out and Monster Bash is still a killer game with lots going on and none for sale either none been for sale. Think £8750 is a good starting point.

Hi,

I would like to sell my Zaccaria Zankor. It is working. Ofcourse it needs some TLC, cleaning, rubbers and bulbs.

Nice cab
Little wear on playfield
Good mpu without acid damage
Incl. Sound PCB

Without playfield glass and legs.
Will repair the psu when the Zankor will be sold, it just needs new bridge rectifiers.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1nzWQ7rhMPwjN1GLc8zdT9E4Db-CGWZNI

Thanks and greetings,
David

I think I’m genuinely one of the few people who actively dislike batman66. I just can’t get past the terrible theme. It’s like a camper version of my little pony.

Are the newer big screen games more sort after than the older ones? As an owner of an Aerosmith I’d suggest not. 😉.

The market for 5k+ games seems soft at the moment. Loads are coming out and few seem to be holding their value.
I also can’t abide what batman ended up being a rehash if a game that really makes no sense there was soooo much they could have done the bat cave Gotham city villains layers ect but it’s just video clips and a crane and franchise art isn’t to my taste at all it’s only afew photoshop clicks away from real photos.

Impulse buy of a Pirates of the Caribbean from JJP playfield done by Micro
If someone could put a value on it and I pop it into the for sale section thanks

Attachments

• 20200415_122424.jpg
    20200415_122424.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 20200415_122518.jpg
    20200415_122518.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 20200415_122526.jpg
    20200415_122526.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 54
Including transport, customs, excess baggage, you would be well up in the ££s

Id guess Atlantis was looking a fair price for a unused playfield rather than what he ended up paying for it by the time he got it home.
Not made myself clear sorry , as I always work on total cost like shipping customs charges etc etc as you quite rightly suggested :)

Hi Again

I need a rough idea of current values of these 4 pins
Prem Metalica with color DMD
Prem Ghostbusters with color DMD
prem Iron Maiden
Batman 66
All in great condition but I have to sell 1 or 2 due to this COVID 19 crap as unlike the British side helping small businesses, The Irish are only worried about the workforce and not making any allowances to help owners out.

The add will be posted on the for sale section as soon as i get values
Thanks All and stay safe

iron Maiden 7k. Think I paid slightly more for one with a topper etc
met / ghostbusters 5.5k (maybe higher)

OK. Blame this one on cabin fever but I was toying with buying a pre-DMD game. how much would an EATPM set me back?

These are Strange times and I think what they worth is not what you will get at present. It’s definitely a buyers market ATM which can be testified by the lack of sales ATM
Pins are definitely a Luxury item and it’s that market that will take an beating when this fiasco is all over IMO

Agree 100% that pins are a luxury item. At the moment the logistics of buying a game combined with some people trying to raise money makes it a buyers market.

However, I’m not as certain that they will fall massively in price In the longer term.

Who buys the top end games? Will these people be as hammered by the upcoming recession? What else are they going to do with their cash? If interest rates on savings are pretty much 0% Then I can see richer people buying all kinds of expensive ****. If international holidays (or any holidays) aren’t viable for the next X months then that’s a lot of cash going into pin fundsfor people who have managed to keep their jobs. If restaurants remain closed that’s another big wedge potentially going into pin funds for some people.

sadly I think society is going to become even less equal. The pin market might well remain buoyant simply because they are luxury items.

Agree 100% that pins are a luxury item. At the moment the logistics of buying a game combined with some people trying to raise money makes it a buyers market.

However, I’m not as certain that they will fall massively in price In the longer term.

Who buys the top end games? Will these people be as hammered by the upcoming recession? What else are they going to do with their cash? If interest rates on savings are pretty much 0% Then I can see richer people buying all kinds of expensive ****. If international holidays (or any holidays) aren’t viable for the next X months then that’s a lot of cash going into pin fundsfor people who have managed to keep their jobs. If restaurants remain closed that’s another big wedge potentially going into pin funds for some people.

sadly I think society is going to become even less equal. The pin market might well remain buoyant simply because they are luxury items.
I never actually thought of it like that and you have a really valid point.
My lineup is now down to 5 which kinda keeps the wife happy and TBH is more practical for so many reasons, the games room is less cluttered, they are easier to maintain and I now have some money freed up for more practical things.
My main problem is the lineup I have now is a Grail one and is struggle to move anything out should TMNT surface or I get the chance of a RnM.
There is always something on the horizon in pinball and that’s my downfall but prices ATM are just crazy and something surely has to give.

Back
Top Bottom