What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Your old one might be the one in question, cant see there being to many around.
Good fun pin.

I really enjoyed it - was a bit deflated when it wasn't there at the league meet - it was a bit 'different'

Yeah, sometimes think I should have kept but I wanted a Gott back wall line up only and had one too many.... and it often went unplayed when people were round. Bit like Hot Shots….. but never say never again :D

Does anyone have a view on the price of a couple of EM's .......

Williams OXO in reasonable condition including backglass, plays buf has some sort of flipper issue.

Miss America 75 again in ok condition lights up but issues (apart from it not really being a pinball 🙄)

Thanks

Does anyone have a view on the price of a couple of EM's .......

Williams OXO in reasonable condition including backglass, plays buf has some sort of flipper issue.

Miss America 75 again in ok condition lights up but issues (apart from it not really being a pinball 🙄)

Thanks
are they the ones that were on ebay from an antique shop a while ago?

Oxo is a well rated game but Williams games don't generally fetch as much as gottliebs - Without seeing it I'd take a stab at £600, but I've seen good 70s games go for less. I remember my Oxo as being one of the heaviest EM games I've owned.

Don't know anything about Bingos except that they are even heavier and more complex than pins!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Speaking of Tron LE I’m begrudgingly considering moving mine on. I’m doing pretty much 14 hour days at work at the moment with no sign of slowing and cannot seem to find the time to play pinball at all at the weekends.

Will probably move on my TZ and TAF at a later date too, but this seems the best one to move on first while there’s some interest.

Originally bought from @Lance (https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/tron-le-no-180-of-400-price-drop-to-7000.39609/) I’ve since added the following:

- Flipper Fidelity speakers (with the big sub)
- ColorDMD
- Cliffys all round (ramps, arcade, drops)
- Flynn sign
- Lighted speakers panels
- Titan clear silicone rubbers throughout
- Comet frosted LEDs (sunlight and ice blue)
- Power expander board for mods
- PDI glass with anti-rattle tape

Cosmetically it is in beautiful condition, save for some mild black ball trails around the rear orbit which I’d remove & double wax again before sale, and some very minor surface scratches (don’t catch finger) on the lockdown bar.

Sounds and plays amazing as you’d expect.

All the original parts, certificate, manual etc supplied.

Would be interested to know approx value.

EDIT: Somehow forgot to add ColorDMD!

Last edited:
Speaking of Tron LE I’m begrudgingly considering moving mine on. I’m doing pretty much 14 hour days at work at the moment with no sign of slowing and cannot seem to find the time to play pinball at all at the weekends.

Will probably move on my TZ and TAF at a later date too, but this seems the best one to move on first while there’s some interest.

Originally bought from @Lance (https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/tron-le-no-180-of-400-price-drop-to-7000.39609/) I’ve since added the following:

- ColorDMD
- Flynn sign

Cosmetically it is in beautiful condition, save for some mild black ball trails around the rear orbit which I’d remove & double wax again before sale, and some very minor surface scratches (don’t catch finger) on the lockdown bar.

Don’t do it 😢

I'm guessing that Tron LE is worth at least 5K as they rarely come up for sale. Some say it's a better idea to mod a Pro but you miss out on a multiball.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Recently in the ebay thread there was mention of a '92 DE SW at £5200, which is clearly ridiculous. But someone mentioned that these machines do fetch a high price due to star wars being such an iconic theme. Anyone know how much?

Theme or not 2-2.5k would be a stretch IMO but I guess they will go for whatever people are willing to pay.
But a better pin by far the Stern pro one and at the present climate would be lucky to make 5k.

Recently in the ebay thread there was mention of a '92 DE SW at £5200, which is clearly ridiculous. But someone mentioned that these machines do fetch a high price due to star wars being such an iconic theme. Anyone know how much?
I sold an above average one in December for £2300 if that helps.

- ColorDMD
- Flynn sign

I’d love this . Might change my LOTR trade post to a sale one!

Anyone have thoughts on the value of my Tron LE then? It's hard to gauge, but I know what it stands me in terms of what I paid for it and added to it subsequently. I realise that you don't necessarily get the value of mods back etc.

(I wouldn't entertain selling it for £5k though, even if I didn't get to play on it for the next year)

Tron Pro seems to have a sub 4K price cap from my experience. It would be interesting to see if the LE can get 5K+.

Put it up for what you want and see what happens, desirable pin.
I bought a lotr LE with a ton of mods last year for just over £5k, not sure Tron LE would be close to £7k if that’s what you paid.
That would be a big hit to sell at £5k. I would rather keep it.

Back
Top Bottom