The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Colywobbles

Site Supporter
Nov 9, 2016
Sunderland
www.colspinballmods.com
Alias
Colin Chapman
super Mario is utter ****e. Honestly avoid.
I get ya Neil but try telling that to my little fella! At the sunshine Laundromat in Brooklyn he kept going back to it time and time again. Crazy as it sounds there’s no accounting for the little fellas taste and he absolutely loves TH, BM66 DP, GOTG & GB and plays them weekly but ask him which pin he would like and bam MARIO is his answer

Reactions: JAG555

JAG555

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2017
UK
Yeah, I saw this and I have to say, I was interested, but I think its at least £600 over the money and then you still have shipping from Europe. Also, I have owned a Gottlieb before (SFII) and parts are a pain in the backside to get and its not really supported in the community (Gottliebs are like the ugly sister...…). I am big Nintendo fan though and so my heart says YES, but my brain says NO!

Have anyone bought from this guy before?

Reactions: Tony

steve brum

Site Supporter
Feb 15, 2015
Birmingham
Problem is if one came up on UK eBay the new crop of retro cafes would be over it like a rash. Seeing the same bidders on a lot of video games of late.

And to play its awful

AndyB

Registered
Oct 29, 2019
Cambs
There used to be a Super Mario at The Lanes in Bristol. Not it sure if it's still there, but I remember it was a dog to play. Isn't there one at Arcade Club Bury as well? Thought I remember seeing one a month or so back

Paul R Owen

Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2011
Southport
There used to be a Super Mario at The Lanes in Bristol. Not it sure if it's still there, but I remember it was a dog to play. Isn't there one at Arcade Club Bury as well? Thought I remember seeing one a month or so back
Still at Bury. I played it when it came out but it became so easy that I started to dislike it.
Played it for the first time since then recently at Bury..........and loved it. It's really quirky but loved it. The one at Bury is in pretty good nick too.

JAG555

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2017
UK
Still at Bury. I played it when it came out but it became so easy that I started to dislike it.
Played it for the first time since then recently at Bury..........and loved it. It's really quirky but loved it. The one at Bury is in pretty good nick too.
That must be fairly recent, as I went last November and it wasn’t there. Just a bunch of poorly maintained ones!

AlanJ

Registered
Dec 27, 2017
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Alias
I am me
Happy New Year All.

I Need a Valuation on a Stern The Beatles Gold HUO with about 300 games on it
nib ones liberty/hld /the games room company are now listed on their websites at £10k, so can probably do a deal and get one for £9k or less, so a used one is imho, somewhere south of that.
i’d expect the nib prices to fall further as they are still too expensive, imho, certainly for me, and i’m a huge beatles fan. yeah yeah yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
Essex
Facebook.com
Alias
James Reed
I've got it in my head that I want to get a Theatre of Magic next, I can't remember the last time one in average nic sold on here so what sort of price should I be expecting to pay for one in players condition? Thanks guys

Andy B

Registered
Oct 6, 2014
Hull. England.
Thinking of moving on my Houdini so I can buy a Jurassic Park.

Thinking of asking £6k.

Bought BNIB last December. Never been moved since opened so in mint condition. 108 plays. Shaker motor and picture side blades fitted.

Bit rich or about right?

bally

Registered
Jan 13, 2020
Cambridge, UK
Alias
Alex
Hello all...

I have this vintage Bally Spectrum Pinball Machine at home. When plugged in only the Backpress lights up, the rest doesn't come on. So it is not in use, the main body doesn't turn on or function.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea of
a. how much they go for working
and
B. how much it might be worth in the condition it's in

Iv heard there quite rare, and that there's a only a few thousand of them

Thanks!!

Attachments