What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

I may been way off the mark but I would say £5000 - £5500. Please note that the can of Fosters has not been taken into account.

How much for a white water in total bits , no topper, totally worn out playfield , cabinet re decal, (quality unknown )

WOW, thats a hard one. Total shot in the dark, I would not pay more than grand. Topper expensive the replace / find. Playfield would be about a grand if you wanted to replace

If that’s right I’ll happily live in a world of wrong!

A worn whitewater playfield with all the parts top and bottom side I reckon would sell for £450.
Transformer and harness £150
Cabinet £200
WPC boardset and misc stuff like flipper optos £450

Tough as if it were me, I would want to but it for less than its part out value.

If the topper is totally missing see if the sequencer board is still in the backbox. That's £60.

Sent from my Atari 2600

Not worth the hassle and cost of doing anything with it if there is no topper it’s never going to fetch top dollar and wh20 is one of the more expensive pins to restore playfield ramp set boulders and plastics are going to be around the 2k mark but I am sure it would sell in second on here as is for £1500

Just toying with the idea at the moment but might move some or all of these on so any ideas on price range or should I just whack them on ebay for £2 fv fee?

Might be open to trades, loans or just let them go. No pics as most of them folded down so will probably need some tinkering :)

In no particular order:-

Flash

Xenon

Sharpshooter

Swords Of Fury

BTDK

POTC (Stern)

Rodeo shooting gallery

Would also like to know how much a low play POTC Stern is worth?... thanks

My Popeye in it's current form.

How much it's worth will largely determine whether I keep it, swap it or sell it.

Cheers all

My Popeye in it's current form.

How much it's worth will largely determine whether I keep it, swap it or sell it.

Cheers all

In a former life I was a bit of an authority on good old Popeye so I'll have a stab at this .... :D

As you identify the main cosmetic issue is the boat apron. The cleats are unobtainium so yeah those need fashioning. Luckily the decals are available.

I notice your upper playfield is missing the 2 lane dividers behind the Swee Pea Ramp - these are welded on to the backplate , their purpose being to stop the ball straying in to the wrong lane. You can see them here https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/a-17769.html

It is not unusual to see these missing - they are prone to breaking after a life on site. To be honest many players / owners are unaware of their existence. But they really do improve gameplay - stops the ball activating the wrong switch back there.

Capture.JPG

I also notice most of the main playfield General Illumination seems to be out ??

The rest looks ok tbh - playfield looks decent from what I can see, cab is average, most have some degree of fade to the red. It has the 3D Bluto head, it has the Animal Target cover on the top playfield - though the decal looks faded on top.

Popeye never commands big bucks - rough ones / ones with issues 1200+ , average complete ok workers 1500+ , very nice ones 1750+

Yours looks to be in fair shape - barring the issues mentioned above, which wouldn't take a great deal to sort out.

In a former life I was a bit of an authority on good old Popeye so I'll have a stab at this .... :D

As you identify the main cosmetic issue is the boat apron. The cleats are unobtainium so yeah those need fashioning. Luckily the decals are available.

I notice your upper playfield is missing the 2 lane dividers behind the Swee Pea Ramp - these are welded on to the backplate , their purpose being to stop the ball straying in to the wrong lane. You can see them here https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/a-17769.html

It is not unusual to see these missing - they are prone to breaking after a life on site. To be honest many players / owners are unaware of their existence. But they really do improve gameplay - stops the ball activating the wrong switch back there.

View attachment 97769

I also notice most of the main playfield General Illumination seems to be out ??

The rest looks ok tbh - playfield looks decent from what I can see, cab is average, most have some degree of fade to the red. It has the 3D Bluto head, it has the Animal Target cover on the top playfield - though the decal looks faded on top.

Popeye never commands big bucks - rough ones / ones with issues 1200+ , average complete ok workers 1500+ , very nice ones 1750+

Yours looks to be in fair shape - barring the issues mentioned above, which wouldn't take a great deal to sort out.

Very decent of you to provide the detailed reply. The Sweetpea dividers explain quite a lot actually although I hadn't noticed because the mode still works.

I almost got martin to service it when he was here but STTNG took priority. It ain't a bad game to be fair and funnily enough my son asked to play it today after I whooped him on the other machine 😉.

The 3D Bluto looks stunning but the 2D version is far better for actually viewing and hitting the shot for the easy multiball.

Simpsons Pinball Party

I am going to be selling my Simpsons Pinball Party as new pin incoming very soon. Just wanted to see what it is worth. Condition is good..

Good bits:
Playfield nice ( mark on ball release area like a lot have)
No faults
Got target stickers, side rail art, front speaker panel art.
Boards all good.

Bad
Decals faded abit.
A few marks on front and back box to decals but nothing major.
One cracked plastic
Dmd is gassing abit but still ok.
Two holes from looks like trolley arms to underside of cabin. Not bad as can be repaired.

Would come up amazing with a shopping out.

This is well above a players game just needs a small bit of tlc if your anal and want to make it a minter.

What price you think? I see there was one at £3900. I was thinking £3500 Ono.

Thank you.

Wizard of Oz - Ruby Red

Bought 2 years ago with 20 plays on it , now got 40 plays on it..

Just lives under its covers and is like brand new

Bride of Pinbot 2.0

Really good cabinet and playfield. LEDs and powder coated legs

Girlfriend is giving me some grief as I don't really play any of my machines so could do with moving some on..

Haven't looked at pin prices for about 2 years so no idea what things are worth now.

Thanks

Simon

Welcome Simon, it's good to see you using the forum.
Like Simon says it's as good as brand new the WoZ and it's the most desired Ruby Red model.

3K for the simpsons
5K for the WoZ and 3500 for BoP2

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi all,

Does anyone know the price of, and anyone with a Super Mario my Gottlieb. It is for Billy to have at home, his boys are Super Mario MAD! It will be his gateway into pinball at home. A loan machine would be preferable I think, but I may get the boys it, if one comes up as a loan for him then move on or sell back after. If anyone loans, I will ensure it is maintained as Billy lives 5 minute walk away.

Cheers,
James

Hi all,

Does anyone know the price of, and anyone with a Super Mario my Gottlieb. It is for Billy to have at home, his boys are Super Mario MAD! It will be his gateway into pinball at home. A loan machine would be preferable I think, but I may get the boys it, if one comes up as a loan for him then move on or sell back after. If anyone loans, I will ensure it is maintained as Billy lives 5 minute walk away.

Cheers,
James

I ve never seen one for sale (and I ve been looking too)! It’s a terrible pin, but a killer theme and because of this I think they are being held on to.

I would think £1,500 - £2k for a nice one, which for a Gottlieb is high.

I know the guys at Four Quarters own one @James, which they are about to install at Four Quarters East. They might be open to a trade sometime in the future if you could offer another machine that might do well on site.

Back
Top Bottom