What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Last 2 that sold on here went for 2750 and 3500 with the latter being a chris b job so somewhere inbetween

Hi guys, asking for a friend who is thinking of moving on his Stern Batman BM, which is in really mint condition. Just trying to get an idea of rough prices....

Tell him to list it for £3950 and see what offers come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Less than T2... just .. but lower than Star Wars ... just
The less popular Sterns can be all over the place tbh .

I'm thinking of putting my Time Machine up for sale. I've had it nearly 9 years and loved it to bits but it's got to go sooner or later. @Sgt GrizZ suggested £700 - £900 for a nice one but I don't really know what that means for a pin that's over 30 years old.

Here's the pin. It's very smart in "normal" room lighting, not so smart in bright sunlight where lots of scrapes, especially on the back box, can clearly be seen to have been touched up with brushed acrylic:

View attachment 78665

It's been very reliable for me considering its age. It gets played every day but over the last year I can only remember two faults: one loose connection and a broken leaf switch.

It's got a scrape on the backglass (see above bottom-centre) but not too noticeable. It's also got some small damage to the plastics top-centre of the playfield:

View attachment 78666

Plays very fast - maybe too fast - I tend to get air balls on the centre ramp. Here's a 5 minute game showing a couple of air balls but also showing all features working:

Can people please advise on a fair price?
I LOVE Time Machine! Was looking at buying one myself but will have to make room at home first... or build an extension lol :-D

Hello all, can anyone suggest how much a very nice STTNG would be currently ? I’ve just checked EBay and the prices are loony and don’t reflect sensible pricing.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I recently picked up a really nice one for £2k but would say £2.5k/£3k depending on what’s been added maybe a bit more.

Thanks, this one is a nice one with pinsound, new legs, new side rails, mirror blades, cannon mod plus other stuff.
That’s been helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How much is a Stern Rolling Stones worth nowadays, in perfect condition?

Perfect? 2500+

Mine is in lovely condition with quite a few mods - full interactive backbox lighting, mirror blades, extra spots, proper 3D model speaker stacks, model guitars, reinforced Mick, LEDs, unique Lips speaker lights thanks to Phil Dixon, also personalised the songs via Pinbrowser

I would be looking 3k+ min for mine

I'll prob never sell though - bloody love it. My Dad was a huge Stones fan and I wish he could of seen this. Makes me happy - Stones cranked up!
Fast, furious fun. Challenging solid ruleset - similarities to Iron Man. There's actually a lot of game there if you give it a chance. Most people just hate on Mick though and move on. [emoji3]

Not that many around. You can go ages without seeing one for sale.

Sent from my crossfire hurricane using Tapatalk

Can't think who you have to thank for finding you that wonderful example Grizz.

BTW there's a perfect example being sold on this very forum for £3950...

Back
Top Bottom