What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Just a self-serving post, but given the original title of this thread I am surprised no one has mentioned my site, Pinballprices.com You can check it out yourself, but I manually search and enter any verified pinball sale I can find, mostly Pinside and ebay but also many online auction sites. I estimate it only captures about 10% of all sales, but I think it's the best price guide out there - and it's FREE.

Let me know how I can improve it (nicely) and I'll get on it. Thanks.

Gday don. Just checked out the average price page which loads slowly (as you noted) I would have thought this was down to the html generation though not the size of the database? Might loads faster if you paged it.

Good luck with it, interesting project.

Hi All, can anyone share their thoughts on a CGC remake price on all 3 available machines (both Classic & Special) with low plays? Looking to buy first pin in September/October and want to see if I can justify the cost.

Thanks ;)

Just a self-serving post, but given the original title of this thread I am surprised no one has mentioned my site, Pinballprices.com You can check it out yourself, but I manually search and enter any verified pinball sale I can find, mostly Pinside and ebay but also many online auction sites. I estimate it only captures about 10% of all sales, but I think it's the best price guide out there - and it's FREE.

Let me know how I can improve it (nicely) and I'll get on it. Thanks.

Nice site Doc - I tried to do this a while ago for Ebay UK, however when scraping, Ebay change their format so often it makes things difficult :(

Also, just noticed an error (sorry!!) on your links page...

Pinball Center - UK site but ships to US; sells light up posts

Pinball Centre is a German site ;)

Cheers
Paul

Hi All, can anyone share their thoughts on a CGC remake price on all 3 available machines (both Classic & Special) with low plays? Looking to buy first pin in September/October and want to see if I can justify the cost.

Thanks ;)

I know less than anyone on this forum.

However.... a low plays MMr which had the colour upgrade, shaker and a couple of other bits sold for 7k very recently.

Then there was a MMr special with a topper which went for the same amount.

Both were snapped up pretty quickly so clearly that's the value.

MBr can be got new for around the 6k mark I believe.

I can't recall seeing AFMr sold second hand recently.

£6-£9k depending on what trim level and which game I’d say. Probably best off speaking to @philpalmer - he may be able to source NIB as they don’t come up often, nor is there big savings to be had.

Last edited:
I know less than anyone on this forum.

However.... a low plays MMr which had the colour upgrade, shaker and a couple of other bits sold for 7k very recently.

Then there was a MMr special with a topper which went for the same amount.

Both were snapped up pretty quickly so clearly that's the value.

MBr can be got new for around the 6k mark I believe.

I can't recall seeing AFMr sold second hand recently.
Cheers Gonzo, what you've said is what I have also seen from previous sale threads although there are so few that its hard to gage the value of all options.

I am probably going to budget £5k-£6K so will hopefully find something.

Hope you're recovering well and thanks again ;)

£6-£9k depending on how Edition I’d say. Probably best off speaking to @philpalmer - he may be able to source NIB as they don’t come up often, nor is there big savings to be had.
Thanks James,

I might speak to Phil as I know he said MB NIB would be £6,250 to members. Was hoping to find something for a bit less but beggers can't be choosers

Thanks James,

I might speak to Phil as I know he said MB NIB would be £6,250 to members. Was hoping to find something for a bit less but beggers can't be choosers

Yeah - maybe you can get a MB remake cheaper then, but would imagine most will have moved on their originals to buy.

Why CGC out of interest?

Cheers Gonzo, what you've said is what I have also seen from previous sale threads although there are so few that its hard to gage the value of all options.

I am probably going to budget £5k-£6K so will hopefully find something.

Hope you're recovering well and thanks again ;)

Very kind of you mate. I'm not in too much pain, just don't have any real function or movement.

Definitely speak to Phil and ask about a MB nib.

Thanks ;)

MMR goes for a few quid more the AFMR and MBR historical reasons.

Buy with confidence on these machines they are the most reliable games in my collection. I have all three of them in LE trim.

1f2252b7a79f74897530a97da03adff8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah - maybe you can get a MB remake cheaper then, but would imagine most will have moved on their originals to buy.

Why CGC out of interest?
The reason why I am looking at the remakes is because I am new to the hobby therefore reliability is important. I might change my mind and go for something cheap to not be afraid to tinker with but I have no knowledge on maintenence which scares me.

One thing I’d really go for the SE with the wide screen - makes all the difference!

In my view the best game for gameplay is Attack from Mars. (out of the 3 CGC remakes).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Best value on the forum right now for my money @Serial Thriller is that ST - £4k and that as a first pin. Crikey. Great game.

i would second that view. i have had my star trek over 3 years. one minor loose cable in all that time. it’s as reliable as my MMr which has had only very minor issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok my Take I’ve owned at least 3 of each over the years I kept MM the longest but for the wrong reason TBH.
All similar fan layout that gets a little like chopping wood after a while for me.
For me MB >AFM >MM and of the remakes MB hands down.
im in a minority I guess but I put MM alongside TAF in terms of being over hyped that said it’s far better than TAF and the call outs are some of the best Williams ever did.

Ok my Take I’ve owned at least 3 of each over the years I kept MM the longest but for the wrong reason TBH.
All similar fan layout that gets a little like chopping wood after a while for me.
For me MB >AFM >MM and of the remakes MB hands down.
im in a minority I guess but I put MM alongside TAF in terms of being over hyped that said it’s far better than TAF and the call outs are some of the best Williams ever did.

Totally agree

Hey guys,

I've got a Zaccaria Moon Flight that I'm looking to shift this winter. I'm about to repaint the cabinet but the playfield is in lovely condition with a custom protector on and the back glass is good too. I haven't seen any of these go so I was wondering how much you would imagine its worth. Looking to buy a project condition SS or even DMD game with the money from it.

Thanks

I sold a non working Moon Flight for about £400 a few years ago from what I remember. Tbh even a nice working one is only worth around £600 to £700 IMO

I suspect your best bet would be putting it on eBay as it could be a hard sell on here, it’s not a particularly desirable Zacc EM

Evening All,
I’m a newbie here so I hope I have the right place for this.
Considering the attached Metallica pin but have no bearing on prices for this pin. Have had a quick search but can’t find anything recent.
Would anyone be kind enough to offer me a guide on price. Supposedly refurbished but not seen in the flesh.
Appreciate this may be a how long is a piece of string question so apologies in advance if so.
Cheers. Phil.

Attachments

• 3D5D7693-4D81-49CC-8CEB-A6E7B0B05436.jpeg
    3D5D7693-4D81-49CC-8CEB-A6E7B0B05436.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom