What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

£3500 . A petrohead may pay more - you never know. I saved a lot of corvettes from export so would like a badge please. (joke)

The Tron that has been on eBay for ages, is it worth £5000? It seems like a good deal, but nobody has bought it yet.

The Tron that has been on eBay for ages, is it worth £5000? It seems like a good deal, but nobody has bought it yet.
One went for £4k last year- maybe now a £4.5k game for the Pro? Doesn’t have the wow factor of the LE without the led light mod on the ramps. Tron was the game that got me hooked on pinball- used to be one at a snooker club near me pre Covid. Fantastic music and satisfying shots. I remember talk on the forum of an LE going over to the US for big money a while back. Seems the sort of game Stern could vault and make a fortune on

traditionally a hard sell Stern. When it got to 10 years old they were coming up in superb condition from operators and they were 2500 tops. Now I havent been offered one in 2 years . In todays market Id say £3500 would be fair BUT you just dont see mid range Sterns up for sale.

Looking for some idea on a Metallica LE, HUO, a number of mods, tilt topper, as im interested in the Mando thats for sale

Hi all, looking for a valuation on our Shadow. Purchased from Phil @ PH just over 20 years ago now! Been with us ever since.

I know of one that sold privately for £3500 last week but there was a fully modded one with colour dmd which sold for more on here a few months ago.

Metallica LE details, now I'm home
HUO, Tilt sound activated topper, colordmd lcd, lit buttons, lit speakers, cemetery mod, snake teeth, snake tail graphic, art blades, larger sub. Plastic protectors, super bands.... Colin door thing... probably others

IMG-20220604-WA0039.jpg
IMG-20220604-WA0040.jpg

I am interested in this Met if someone wants to price it fairly.
I already have what I consider a fair figure in mind but will refrain from chirping in.
I have spoke to Ian at length and the pin is here for valuation.
Too much I’m out
Too little I’m quids in.
Either way ACDC needs to go up for sale and I already have interest but I won’t sell it unless I’m committed here.

I have also gave Ian a buy back at same price option which I’ll stand by regardless of any work I do to the pin. But knowing me it will be moved on unless it finds a place in my keepers lineup.

Thoughts on price anyone?

I am interested in this Met if someone wants to price it fairly.
I already have what I consider a fair figure in mind but will refrain from chirping in.
I have spoke to Ian at length and the pin is here for valuation.
Too much I’m out
Too little I’m quids in.
Either way ACDC needs to go up for sale and I already have interest but I won’t sell it unless I’m committed here.

I have also gave Ian a buy back at same price option which I’ll stand by regardless of any work I do to the pin. But knowing me it will be moved on unless it finds a place in my keepers lineup.

Thoughts on price anyone?
Does it really matter what other people think it's worth? It's what you and the seller think it's worth.

If different people come up with different values who's to say which one is correct?

Does it really matter what other people think it's worth? It's what you and the seller think it's worth.

If different people come up with different values who's to say which one is on this
not really but I’ve already made the offer and I’m more than happy to go Dutch on this and I’ll jump in with my offer when In it’s in my budget.

I will be going fixed price on my ACDC and if no takers I’ll keep it as I love the game but this sale of Met decides whether it’s stays or goes.

Only so much room and I’m already 2 over so I’ll play the waiting game.

Don’t normally chirp up on this type of thing. But metallica l.e. Is my favourite modern stern dmd (closely followed by SM).
My opinion (4 wot its worth) £8-8.5k.+ mods n condition dependin…..
An absolutely fabulous game. Worth every penny. Go for it Col ya won’t regret….All the best Keef😎
I reckon that’s what they were selling for pre-covid, bear that in mind…

Well I’d want a min 6.5k for my modded Met pro, total lightshow, colour DMD, flipper fedility, large sub, snake and fang mod, mirror blades, shooter rod mod, mint condition, HUO. So the LE I’d price a min 9.5k

Last edited:
Looking for an idea of a price for my ST Pro.
Average condition.
Cracks to the sides of 2 ramps, but cliffy ramps protectors fitted and no further damage since.
Colour DMD
Shaker Motor
Art Blades
Vengeance LED Mod
Fully Cliify set fitted to ramps, scoop and Vengance target.
Cols plastic protectors fitted to slings and lane guides
New rubbers
Flippers rebuilt

Looking for a price on a ghostbusters premium , side art , shaker , perfect cab and playfield , cols protectors , colour dmd mint all round

Not set on selling yet but curious to value in todays market tia

Looking for an idea of a price for my ST Pro.
Average condition.
Cracks to the sides of 2 ramps, but cliffy ramps protectors fitted and no further damage since.
Colour DMD
Shaker Motor
Art Blades
Vengeance LED Mod
Fully Cliify set fitted to ramps, scoop and Vengance target.
Cols plastic protectors fitted to slings and lane guides
New rubbers
Flippers rebuilt
I reckon around £5k, maybe a bit more in today's crazy market esp with colour DMD but is stated as only average condition.

Elvira & The Party Monsters. Not got one, looking.... and curious what people value a working one at so any future offer is sensible. No previous sales I can find to benchmark it.

Cheers.

More than you’d think. I briefly considered getting one to go with the other 2 Elvira pins and the going rate was around 2k two years ago. I’d suspect 3k or so.

More than you’d think. I briefly considered getting one to go with the other 2 Elvira pins and the going rate was around 2k two years ago. I’d suspect 3k or so.

No, I actually had considered around that mark or a little higher tbh.... just wasn't sure if going too far. Ta.

Back
Top Bottom