What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold The Flintstones

TeaPea

Site Supporter
As title, selling due to not playing it and I need space as got too many games if I'm honest,

Previously purchased from this thread;
http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/the-flintstones.34219/

where there's still plenty of pictures also just taken some of my own below, but the condition is still spot on, I have hardly played it. It's in really nice condition as you can see.

I'm asking £1,400
Thanks IMG_7099.jpg IMG_7100.jpg IMG_7091.jpg IMG_7092.jpg IMG_7098.jpg

Offer still open if you want to babysit mine for a while Neil?

I'm sure whoever bags this will be super happy with it. I really rate this pin. Massively underrated game and is a refreshing break from the more "intense" titles that make you feel like you've run a marathon after 3 balls!!

Congrats! Saw it in the back of the van today. Think you were the next drop off after me. Looked nice. Enjoy! :clap:

Thanks mate, they said they'd just been to Lyme, I assumed it must have been you. Machine is great so far. As was the look on my gfs face when she came home from work to find it in the front room!

Thanks mate, they said they'd just been to Lyme, I assumed it must have been you. Machine is great so far. As was the look on my gfs face when she came home from work to find it in the front room!
It's a good one! Love how the ball curls round the flippers at the bottom there. Any pictures?

It's a good one! Love how the ball curls round the flippers at the bottom there. Any pictures?

'Go for the strike!'. Yeah really cool feature. Tbh it's blowing my mind being able to play pinball at home, novelty will take a while to wear off I think. Thanks again for going to see the machine for me, really cool of you. And now some pics!

i.imgur.com_SS3fFAX.jpg

i.imgur.com_UDCp6Xi.jpg

i.imgur.com_LHdVAVw.jpg

Reactions: DRD
'Go for the strike!'. Yeah really cool feature. Tbh it's blowing my mind being able to play pinball at home, novelty will take a while to wear off I think. Thanks again for going to see the machine for me, really cool of you. And now some pics!

i.imgur.com_SS3fFAX.jpg

i.imgur.com_UDCp6Xi.jpg

i.imgur.com_LHdVAVw.jpg
Mate the novelty never wears off!! It's a ridiculous hobby!! Welcome to the homeowner club....it's all downhill from here!!

Ha ha - I'm still there at high score 3!
I've owned that machine twice. It really is a nice one.
Garry

i.imgur.com_SS3fFAX.jpg

I did wonder who Gaz might be. I've only managed 500000000 odd so far. Must try harder!

First pin? And at Xmas? Oh i remember that feeling......:thumbs:

Play it to death and scream the house down at 2am chasing the wizard mode. Its the LAW.

Yeah great timing for it to arrive. Struggling to get a go on it at the moment, the family have taken it over!

the best novelty of home ownership is of course quite useless really ie the ability to take off the glass and cheat. well you have to check all the switches are working don't you?

I was thinking I might LED it. Is there a go to place to buy LED kits? Ideally with idiot proof layout instructions

Back
Top Bottom