What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The difficult second pin...

We were in Bournemouth again last week so went to the pier - the poorly maintained WD is gone and in its place is a shiny new Deadpool which was quite a surprise!!!

Oour first game we both got replays and I managed to put up my first ever GC score on a location game :) I'm assuming 172 million won't last too long once more established players find it, but it was nice to get there at least once! If I look up the rules I can hopefully improve on that.

Spent about an hour playing it and it is a really fun game, the battles were good fun and the shot onto the Katana is awesome. I love the artwork and the beat-em-up graphics on the display. The callouts were good too, don't think lack of more adult is an issue.

I had a couple of times where wasn't sure what to go for with nothing much lit, but I'm guessing code isn't finished yet so that happens. Extra ball seemed to be lit a few times, but hitting the scoop never collected it (I can hit that scoop much easier than I do the GoTG one!).

Skill shot seemed to be a real skill as you have to select the lane beforehand (never really understood why a skill-shot can be collected by choosing the lane as the ball is rolling into it).

Dawn really liked the way it looks and found it fun to play (lil Deadpool is an easy up-the-middle shot), and was asking about the differences in LE, so I'm working on approval at the moment...

View attachment 71523

Great game with huge potential once the code is updated. If your considering an LE might be worth talking to @philpalmer as he only had one LE available last week...

A poorly maintained WD turned up at Butlins Minehead when I was there, I wonder if it's the same one. It wouldn't play as it had no balls!

Maybe, coin mech was dodgy so it took lots of attempts to play it even when it had balls installed!

Great game with huge potential once the code is updated. If your considering an LE might be worth talking to @philpalmer as he only had one LE available last week...

Well, unless everyone who asks gets told there's only one left as an incentive, it is now zero :)

Hoping they get lots of code updates done over the next few weeks before it arrives!

Maybe, coin mech was dodgy so it took lots of attempts to play it even when it had balls installed!

Well, unless everyone who asks gets told there's only one left as an incentive, it is now zero :)

Hoping they get lots of code updates done over the next few weeks before it arrives!

So you pulled the trigger! Congrats and I'm super jealous!

I reckon a code update won't be far away, great game as is but with more modes and depth it'll be a killer machine...

Back
Top Bottom