What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "C" Word

I'm poorly as **** at the moment. Was hoping to do a gameplay vid of my new pin but I feel terrible. On Jeremy Vine yesterday there was a discussion about the record numbers of sick people right now, not cool!

Tested positive Wednesday and feel like crap. Almost 3 years of avoiding it and now I get it lol. Safe to say it’s spreading fast and wide at the moment.

Tested positive Wednesday and feel like crap. Almost 3 years of avoiding it and now I get it lol. Safe to say it’s spreading fast and wide at the moment.
plenty of rest. it can knock the stuffing out of you. i’m starting to feel better now (day 5), but still knackered.

I read we are expected to have a bad normal flu season this year because everyone's immunity is low due to the last few years of covid isolation. Boots do a vaccine for £10 if people aren't eligible for a free NHS one though, so it's really not hard to avoid catching it if people are so inclined.
Bro in law is a Respiratory Consultant in London.. He says the Flu jab only really lasts 3 months, and most Flus tend to get hold in Jan/Feb, so recommendation from his is to have as late as possible...

Back
Top Bottom