What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Lebowski

I'll definitely be watching this on Kodi the day it comes out...in fact I might even venture to the cinema at some point before it closes :) EDIT: cinema tickets booked for Saturday 19th with my son :)

Last edited:
I still find Hitler reacts memes funny. Here he is talking about the licensing issues of TBL (it's linked to on Pinside):

The Hitler videos never get dull, that was brilliant that one :)

Hitler video: They spelled Golden Earring wrongly...where's the quality?

Very sorry Dave, I played a game on TBL with Ivan M (Not the Grizz) at the weekend and we both agree it is still very, very dire... :sad: Code still doesn't seem finished. The game plodded along with no obvious targets or hurry ups or multiballs or anything. It has one nice big screen for socres but looking at pinball alley lanes and ten pins for scrolling along behind the score gets very tiresome very quickly. The left flipper failed during our game which was a bit of a surprise given how new the game is. They initially had five set up (but one was switched off all weekend), then pinched one (persumably for a talk) which did not return. :oops:

Last edited:
Warning ...I'm gonna be a bit negative here.

The videos that have appeared over on Pinside back up yr view Peter unfortunately. Just looks like a non event at the moment :( The instrumental music sounds horribly like 'easy listening lift music cover versions' to my ears. I still hope they can pull a good game together from this but the more I see the more I am left head scratching as to how it is all flat lining right now. Oh and the bowling mini playfield looks like epic yawn fest :( Come on DP, sort it out :-o

Back
Top Bottom