What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Lebowski

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
Who's in on TBL?

Thought I had seen the film.. Went to a boot fair this morning specifically looking for it and found a copy. Hadn't seen it before.

Good film, oh dear :-(

I'm very tempted, but with no discount for ordering early and no limit on production numbers, I may as well wait to see how it plays first.

Very very tempted. It's basically my dream title :D

Love the bit in hte film where he tries to stop them getting thru the door.
I COMPLETELY lost it for 5mins in the cinema when that happened(nearlly as good as the Airplane 2 door gag)

Was thinking how you would need that rug if you had the game :)
I am 100 % in if grizz doesn't cave , come on Ivan do it.....
Although I also feel it's best to just kick back on this one and see what happens

Was thinking how you would need that rug if you had the game :)
I am 100 % in if grizz doesn't cave , come on Ivan do it.....
Although I also feel it's best to just kick back on this one and see what happens

Good idea Will
Sell WOZ to fund it and get your "manliness" back

DUDE

Good idea Will
Sell WOZ to fund it and get your "manliness" back

DUDE

Woz is sold dude and going at the NLP :( :( Proper gutted Acdc and also Xmen have to go.

Gonna miss woz and will defo try and get one back in a few years. And will buy another xmen one day well saying that no one wants this one , :tut:

I think it's one of those films that you have to watch several times to enjoy like TRON Legacy :)
I've only watched it once.

I will get one, not sure I will pre-order though.

Although they do hint at a price rise after pre-order is closed.

Having had so many issues with my early run WOZ, I'm feeling like waiting for all the gremlins to be ironed out first.
That said Phil @ PH and JPP have been fantastic at getting parts and assistance to fix all the issues.

Last edited:
Thats the best way , just see what happens with the code etc :)
Reckon its gonna kick butt though

Looks like a great take on the movie, I love the look of the rug bash toy thingy and the bowling minigame. Hoping to play one at a show sometime.

Bowling game looks really good, but I saw somewhere that it is quite easy, which would be a bummer.

Back
Top Bottom