What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Beatles in Belfast.

Belfast.... Early 60s, my Dad had 2 tickets to see The Beatles. Was due to take my Mum, this was a couple of years before they married. They had some silly argument that day and my Dad ended up taking another girl he knew.

My Mum never did see The Beatles live and always reminded my Dad of that whenever we would hear them at home on radio or TV. 'Hey did I tell you of the time I nearly saw The Beatles except your Dad took someone else' [emoji23]

Probably cost less than £2 too!

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I see what people mean about the similarity to Seawitch. Do I see a 'skill shot' consisting of bringing the ball into play down the 'runway' (AIR it being named) below the upper right flipper? I used to persevere at doing that on Seawitch, but only when there was a Special to be had

Well on way back to airport so will try and have a go.
At least @DAD is here so he may earn a credit or two😀
Saw a great gig last night, The Interrupters were fantastic, and earlier had a pint or so in The fantastic Crown Inn meeting up with @BigIan

Well on way back to airport so will try and have a go.
At least @DAD is here so he may earn a credit or two[emoji3]
Saw a great gig last night, The Interrupters were fantastic, and earlier had a pint or so in The fantastic Crown Inn meeting up with @BigIan
It's airside near the bar - pint and pinball before you board [emoji106]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom