What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like quite a nice black knight refurbished on eBay
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Black Knight Pinball Machine

Mods

Can this thread be made a sticky? I have to go into the 2020 thread to click on the link for 2021.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Mods

Can this thread be made a sticky? I have to go into the 2020 thread to click on the link for 2021.

Thanks

It's now a sticky thread under General Pinball Discussion Andy!

Hi all .Was it anyone on here that got the Elvis .I am interested to know if it was a genuine good buy or not .I contacted the guy selling but he knew nothing about it not even how to turn it on . Did it work? ahh i fancied it.Too far to go on a gamble and it was an auction.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ELVIS-PR...563903?hash=item2654ecd2ff:g:5iMAAOSwAkpf-L-i
Good buy ? ......... Seller must be made up getting £4.4 k for a Elvis. Whoever bought it overpaid by £1.6k . Of course that's just my own take on what I think it's worth.

You say that, but where can i buy one? One on E bay 6k .even more at the shops .
Good buy ? ......... Seller must be made up getting £4.4 k for a Elvis. Whoever bought it overpaid by £1.6k . Of course that's just my own take on what I think it's worth.

Last edited:
Definitely paying a premium for the theme but still not worth anything like £4.4 k. Would rather have a GB pro or GOTG for similar money. Nice BBH on fleabay- sensible price £2.5k , anyone’s on here?

As an Elvis sold 6k last year its technically the most valuable dot matrix Stern blowing the likes of TSSP LOTR ST and even GB out the water

To be honest i would like another STTNG but they seem to have gone crazy in price as well .Sold mine last year for 3.5k to the guy i bought it off . miss it.What is a reasonable price now do you think?

I don't think there is a reasonable price. They all seem to be insanely priced.

6k for an Elvis is definitely Emperors New Clothes money.

I think two ways to view, the new pro sterns are looking good value when you consider they come with 2 yrs gntee against 4- 6k. Elvis. 6.5k new stranger things pro. but its when you come to sell. Elvis may not lose any value where as stranger things will be last years pin worth 4k.Thats why i think the old pins keep climbing and will continue untill there are more second hand 4k tables around .My point being i suppose is as long as you can sell it for what you paid its not been a bad deal.

Last edited:
I wonder whether 99p ebay deals are behind seemingly mad prices like this.

If you have a couple of pinball mates with mature ebay accounts you just get them to shill bid. If they "win" the auction, a price point is created. The game is "resold" in a couple of months.

All of a sudden Elvis is the hottest property in Pinball. With big money deals as data points. Maybe someone gets suckered in at the end.

Spoofing/ liars poker type stuff.

I always list mine at 99p [emoji3]

Volcano went for £1170 and High Speed for £1650. In today's mad pricing I don't think they are particularly high.

They certainly weren't shilled[emoji1]

Reactions: DRD
Hi all .Was it anyone on here that got the Elvis .I am interested to know if it was a genuine good buy or not .I contacted the guy selling but he knew nothing about it not even how to turn it on . Did it work? ahh i fancied it.Too far to go on a gamble and it was an auction.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ELVIS-PR...563903?hash=item2654ecd2ff:g:5iMAAOSwAkpf-L-i

it was not a good buy at that price, until the king himself got his head out of the toilet and played a few games with you.

Anyone get the addams family that started and 99p and has been pulled from the ebay listings.. was going to go to about 4.5 for it but its gone :)

I had a quick message chat with the chap, I decided against it, in the end it looked nice enough but I felt it was a little fishy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom