What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its my star gazer btw,
yes its not in great condition and yes, its not exactly a bargain.

A bit of a long story on how I got it, but it certainly wasn't cheap & I'm not making a killing.

Given how hard these are to find, maybe someone else wants it? if not, then I'll be happy to keep it & pay to get it redone eventually.

It's been pulled.... Maybe we gave him too much sh1t,,,,,,,, LOL,,,,,,

And deservedly so!
Listen, we all know what it's worth.... ppfft. 6 Million a year? Well I'm on at least £7 Million.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 14.50.12.png

What is the hype with stargazer?

Low production run making it collectable ? Or is there more to it ?

Ah crap did not realise eBay charges crazy money to add a reserve, that’s £150 down the toilet!! Lol. How did I miss that when creating the ES listing.

Ah crap did not realise eBay charges crazy money to add a reserve, that’s £150 down the toilet!! Lol. How did I miss that when creating the ES listing.

robbing bar stewards. they do it because they know stuff with reserve prices don’t often sell. it’s cheaper to just have a higher start price or bin listing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cancel the listing would that not refund you the listing cost? I know I’ve been able to in the past and I received the listing fee back.

This was a few weeks only noticed when eBay took 150 for selling fees lol, live and learn I guess :D

What is the hype with stargazer?

Low production run making it collectable ? Or is there more to it ?

That rare people are building them from scratch with repro playfields

Stern Classics are selling for a fortune in the US now

Stargazers and Nineballs sell for 6k upwards depends if refurbished

Brilliantly fun and fast games

That rare people are building them from scratch with repro playfields

Stern Classics are selling for a fortune in the US now

Stargazers and Nineballs sell for 6k upwards depends if refurbished

Brilliantly fun and fast games
I was offered 9K for my nine ball. but its too good a game.

Flash Gordon is the only better bally than QS NB SG in my view.

Phew - that Stern Hot hand 'project' on ebay made £1,500. It looked a pretty straight forward project, but I thought was a high price for a 'card theme' SS.

Btw - it's 2021 - time for a new year thread?

That getaway is just round the corner from me. Never had one either and would be a bit of fun, notwithstanding the obvious elephant in the room.

Crazy money, wonder if it will sell. I know of a genuine TAF Gold that might be popping up on eBay soon, if anyone is interested let me know and I can put you in contact before it goes to the 'bay of doom.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Addams-Family-Pinball-Machine-/203197217765?hash=item2f4f7f7be5:g:~RcAAOSwvG9fvtgu&nma=true&si=ybQ%2FkoID%2B%2FrlKQTZZR6B3jna11Q%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

well worn TAF with moody mansion overlay sold for £6900.
could get much better for that kind of money although the seller was pretty honest with the description.
was mine and was open to offers.

unfortunately someone decided to 'buy it now', offer about half, then ignore the ebay request to cancel.

will be back on ebay next week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom