What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter buys things, tinkers a bit and sells them for profit. No law against it - I sold him a Who dunnit and a black knight 2000. I gave him a good deal and he made some money on them (dont think he did anything to them in the end buy hey).

He turns up in his van - in my case within a few hours. I knew he would make cash on them - like I said - no law against it.

Nice bloke too. Good luck to him. He advertises high but of course we all know someone will knock him down.

With addition - that TMNT was in Bathgate (Scotland) - not sure how far it is from Peter (he lives Blackpool way). But I wouldnt drive up to Scotland without making some money!

Peter buys things, tinkers a bit and sells them for profit. No law against it - I sold him a Who dunnit and a black knight 2000. I gave him a good deal and he made some money on them (dont think he did anything to them in the end buy hey).

He turns up in his van - in my case within a few hours. I knew he would make cash on them - like I said - no law against it.

Nice bloke too. Good luck to him. He advertises high but of course we all know someone will knock him down.

With addition - that TMNT was in Bathgate (Scotland) - not sure how far it is from Peter (he lives Blackpool way). But I wouldnt drive up to Scotland without making some money!

Fair enough, the guys got to make a living.

Anyone that puts in the effort to bring a pin back to life gets my respect.

I wish him all the best with his sale.

Hi Pick,

I think I might have your Black Knight 2000, was the mylar bubbling a little and it had an issue with the leftmost battery compartment?

Have you seen the seller's profile statement

WE OPERATE AN AMUSEMENT ARCADE IN BLACKPOOL .WE ARE ALWAYS UPDATING MACHINES TO CURRENT MODELS AND SELL OFF PREVIOUS STOCK AT REALISTIC PRICES ON EBAY​

Although last one was in 2017 , had 4 pins from this op all VERY fairly priced including a £2k spiderman. Hes been selling fruits this year so maybe the endless eBay buyer BS just tipped him over the edge!

If his son earns 6 million a year why is he so desperate to get 10K for it? Lets just say for example the average Addams sells for around 6k, then he is trying to squeeze and extra 4 thousand out of potential buyers which if my calculations are correct (Google) is 0.06% of his sons yearly earnings. Which if we flip this and apply it to myself - based on my yearly earnings from my rubbish minimum wage job is like me trying to squeeze and additional £9.60. Seems rather sad for someone earning 6 million... but not quite as sad as me going to the effort of calculating all of this :p

Last edited:
If his son earns 6 million a year why is he so desperate to get 10K for it? Lets just say for example the average Addams sells for around 6k, then he is trying to squeeze and extra 4 thousand out of potential buyers which if my calculations are correct (Google) is 0.06% of his sons yearly earnings. Which if we flip this and apply it to myself - based of my years earning from my rubbish minimum wage job is like me arguing over £9.60. Seems rather sad, but not quite as sad as me going to the effort of calculating all of this :p
Tbf, its the principle. I'd still be arguing about the £9.60 XD

If his son earns 6 million a year why is he so desperate to get 10K for it? Lets just say for example the average Addams sells for around 6k, then he is trying to squeeze and extra 4 thousand out of potential buyers which if my calculations are correct (Google) is 0.06% of his sons yearly earnings. Which if we flip this and apply it to myself - based on my yearly earnings from my rubbish minimum wage job is like me trying to squeeze and additional £9.60. Seems rather sad for someone earning 6 million... but not quite as sad as me going to the effort of calculating all of this :p
I sold a lovely TAF with colour display, loads of mods, new main ramp, fully led’d for 5.2k not that long ago so asking 10k feels unrealistic

I know of an Addams that sold for 12k the other week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom