What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a scam. Had a long conversation with him. His name is Kevin Ronay and is a known criminal in Glasgow.
I asked to see a video of the machine on startup and he sent a video of a visual pinball screen turning on!
Please don't fall for it. Reported it on Gumtree.
If something looks too good to be true it probably is!

how many have the photo's cropped to hide the missing beacon topper though?,that seems to be the regular thing for LW3 's as well

Is the market nearing saturation? There appears to be a awful lot to choose from lately?

Im fairly new to pinball and was surprised to see this make £516. Would it be worth this broken into parts? Im guessing its quite a risk to assume all the boards, displays, etc are reusable, though they did look in reasonable condition. Im also guessing it would only be worth a collector doing a restore if they could ignore the cost of their hours ...

Im fairly new to pinball and was surprised to see this make £516. Would it be worth this broken into parts? Im guessing its quite a risk to assume all the boards, displays, etc are reusable, though they did look in reasonable condition. Im also guessing it would only be worth a collector doing a restore if they could ignore the cost of their hours ...

playfield not bad. probably got all the mechs underneath. a nice project. needs a backglass £300-400 unless you have access to a used one, legs £90, probably need cpu board £150-190. other boards maybe maybe not. rusty so lots of cleaning and polishing. i wish i had it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess someone wanted that future spa pretty badly,for the bidding to go so high,it had a chunk of cabinet damage on the front right side as well,defo one for a long restore process and I hope the buyer has a tumbler

Is this Bride of Pinbot anyone on here?

Still looking for next fun project!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Is this Bride of Pinbot anyone on here?

Still looking for next fun project!

needs cabinet decals.

needs cabinet decals.

Hoping for a bit more to do on something. Would love a Pinbot or BoP.

Strip down and rebuild. [emoji106]

Mrs is going to want this Hurricane out of her way soon, better upgrade the storage! [emoji846]

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stern-pinball-machines/274576318536?_trksid=p2504926.m5232.l9681 . Is this a scam?, check out description, Lift’s ‘condition is used’ from above bride of pinbot, and I’m sure I’ve seen the ‘leds for bed’ line somewhere before
The seller has quite a large and good feedback score, so that's a plus.
Re the £200, there are a lot of timewasters so maybe he's trying to see if serious. Having said that, I'd phone and talk to buyer before sending ANY money.

Wow! Thats a gorgeous looking thing. That machine should be getting an award! Real labour of love from the owner. This one isn't going to go cheap! Absolutely stunning! Assume it likely belongs to someone on here????? If so, and they read this, you have done an amazing job!
It's on sale via Facebook £7500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom