What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not going to get a bargain off Jamie.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Jamie is definitely not cheap, he does have some great stuff though.

Caveman is a rare and interesting game but I've read they're a real pain to fix, tread carefully with this unless you really like a challenge! :oops:

They must have exported loads of Spin a Cards to the UK back in 1969, it was the first game I ever owned and they seem to crop up for sale much more often than other games of comparable age. Gottlieb made 2650 of them so it was a good but not spectacular seller for the time.

This one looks nice, but at a fiver shy of 2 grand I expect it will remain for sale for quite a while... :tut:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373199432409

But it's been rewired! All the same colour
emoji16.png

Rewired :rofl: Can you imagine how much they'd charge if they actually had completely re-wired it, tested it all etc :eek: It'd be the worlds first £20K Batman Forever :D

Am guessing they felt sufficiently emboldened by early interest. I saw it 23 mins after it had been listed - was definitely £650 at that point

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Original Jurassic Park 1992 Pinball Ball Machine (needs Restoring)

An Original 1992 Jurassic park pinball machine. In good condition, may need a bit of restoring:

- Key missing for door.

- French Francs have to be inserted.

- Some of the plastic coating has worn off on metal frame.

- All electronics seem to be working.

- slight crack on the button of front gun.

- One bolt missing from one leg.

Apart from those few thing, everything else is perfect. Selling for 2,500 but once restored could be worth up to 6,000 and with the 30th anniversary coming up could go for a 9,000+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom