What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what fool is buying that for 2800?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The description

"if you do not start bidding I wiill end the suction, as I am not giving it away"

😬😬😬

The old carrot & stick routine eh?

It would be a shame if someone sent them a message (something hinting at buying it away from eBay) so that if they do end it early (without it selling) they get stung by the eBay fee. 😜

How is it possible to be selling on eBay and not able to spell "will" and "auction"? Anyway if they want early bids it needs to be listed at less than its worth as opposed to what it may reach on a good day.

We need this guy up on stage at the next pinball show. Great salesmanship and even better showmanship. We could probably all learn a thing or two from him.

I suspect that he may have been schooled, or at least inspired, by the "we all know what it's worth guy"
The description

"if you do not start bidding I wiill end the suction, as I am not giving it away"

😬😬😬

The old carrot & stick routine eh?

I sent a message asking for better photos but got told I don’t need photos it’s mint lol. So I left it at that...

Well, it looks like a pinball machine to me, but if they say its mint it must be a coin or stamp. Either that or they are misusing the term.

glad you got a good price,obviously he wanted those chime units pretty bad them

Twilight Zone for £2.5, surely worth more than that?

Apparently the TZ sold, it sold within a few minutes of being posted.
I think the guy just wasn't aware of Pinflation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom