What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on this?
I have a friend who's looking to get his first pin and his other half has said he could spend this amount.. ;)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164255843668
it's got a backglass that is peeling, a free floating battery pack and I don't know what is up with the rectifier board wiring?
playfield and cabinet look ok, i'd say it was overpriced, well twice as much as i'd want to pay for it, if I am wrong i'm sure someone will correct me.

it's got a backglass that is peeling, a free floating battery pack and I don't know what is up with the rectifier board wiring?
playfield and cabinet look ok, i'd say it was overpriced, well twice as much as i'd want to pay for it, if I am wrong i'm sure someone will correct me.

Spot on, no correction required.

Spot on, no correction required.
Those Bell Games conversions were truly awful the cabinets were clad in metal that goes rusty which in my book is worse than a faded decals. Depending on the Playfield and condition of the boards in the back I would not give more than £500 ~£600 for it. Maybe, just maybe, the original 8 ball deluxe case is under the cladding and it the PF is good it may be worth converting back to the classic game!

I have a High Speed that circumstances dictate I have to sell, much as I love the game.
Cab is a bit tatty but I have decals ready to fit.
Brand new CPR plastic set not fitted, although some have already been replaced and are all pretty good.
Pf has age related marks outside the mylar.
Fully LEDed (?) and fully working. Top of pf stripped and cleaned last year.
Looking for £1400 or thereabouts.
Any viewing welcome and pics available if it tickles you friend's fancy.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I told him to wait it out and join the forum. So give it a few weeks 🤣

Definitely much better to get into ownership through this community

Those Bell Games conversions were truly awful the cabinets were clad in metal that goes rusty which in my book is worse than a faded decals.

Tosh, I know as I own a couple. Genuine bally cabs underneath, playfields stood the test of time whilst bally and Williams playfield of that era were badly worn out

that backglass looks like a bad photoshop version with the head stuck on,not that I looked straight at the head,the first time I viewed it;)

Wow that backglass... That's what I think it is? 😳

I have an original Eight Ball he can have for 2/3 of that price.

I'll let him know, he might have realised he was feeling impulsive though but an offer like that might get him interested again!

Any thoughts on this?
I have a friend who's looking to get his first pin and his other half has said he could spend this amount.. ;)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164255843668

I would avoid it purely based on the use of starburst filter photography. The photo’s aren’t likely to be representative of the machine if the seller is clearly unafraid to ‘enhance’ the photos.

Tosh, I know as I own a couple. Genuine bally cabs underneath, playfields stood the test of time whilst bally and Williams playfield of that era were badly worn out

I suspect that’s because of volume of play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom