What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was interested in bidding for the Judge Dredd but I private messaged the seller some questions and he didn’t answer them which put me off plus the price. If anyone is looking to sell one though please send me a message as I have fond memories of JD and I was hoping to get it as my first pin cheers Simon

Best bet is to post in the wanted forum. Goto be a site supporter though.

I'm after a JD but not for a couple months 😁

REALLY hate seeing my recently sold games appearing on eBay so quickly after sale. I did sell it as a project though, didn’t have the time or space to deal with it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-and-...280938?hash=item342a9dc0aa:g:HeYAAOSwIc9e78b9

Seller’s choice.

Just wish it had rubbers on the posts and star posts not missing.

Oh wow that was yours?
When did you sell it?
The guy selling it messaged me when I posted asking if anyone had a RS on a FB group. It went up a bit in price from the initial message although the playfield looks nice.

They aren’t @cr5000462 - he just confirmed although there is a RS and Marilyn taxi on there, probably just coincidence.

They arnt missing. I want a totan

Just some friendly advice..

I don’t think Paul or anyone else will have any issues with you deciding RS isn’t for you and you’d prefer a totan instead. (In the past I bought a RS from a friend, didn’t get on with it and sold it within a month to a group member who put a wanted post up and I actually took a £50 loss because I knew this guy had been looking for a while and really wanted one) What may upset people is not offering it back to the community on here before it goes on eBay. If you posted on here and it doesn’t sell I don’t think anyone would have an issue with you selling it on there. Generally once they leave this community they don’t come back.
I don’t know what you paid for it but if it’s considerably less than your eBay price that will also upset people if its not been long since you bought it

No, they are mine
I ment they arnt missing star posts
I get where Paul is referring too the 1st pic of red & ted has rubbers missing and a starpost by the looks of it And maybe even a ramp removed. Not sure if this is to show it has been stripped but I generally I take a few when it is actually bare playfield when showing what has been done.
They are on in a later pic but I guess it would confuse a buyer who knew a bit about the pin.
Had a couple of RS and it’s a cracking pin with Typical Lawler layout it’s just the theme that puts some off and it really shouldn’t.
GLWS although a little on the rich side if I’m being honest.

Yeah, some photos they are missing, some arnt, it has been stripped right back, and the heads were done separately, no 30 years of grime in there anymore! as listing says, if anyone wants photos just send me a message, David has seen the photos already

On the price side, knock £400 off what you see

See post 1,004 above. I was assuming they had got a £1 final value fee offer and were using that as a placeholder. Bit like used to happen years ago, listing for an ordinary 1p coin for £100 or some daft price then it would get edited a day or so later into the actual listing. Doesn't work as well now since new listings get a boost in search results so you miss out on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom