What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know who “8-bit” ebay seller is please? always got pin stuff for sale, is he/she on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I quite fancy a Truck Stop, but this one ended today at £1320! 😱

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11010.m1951.l7533/7?euid=5b23c4a7a25f438d81b5d2d3e6934328&bu=43172889755&ut=RU&segname=11010&crd=20200614064550&osub=-1~1&ch=osgood&loc=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/184320791604&sojTags=bu=bu,ut=ut,ch=ch,segname=segname,crd=crd,url=loc,osub=osub

Seems a bit much for a 6803 game esp as Atlantis sold for under a grand the other week. Then again this title hardly ever comes up so maybe it’s about right, or is it just the current inflated market? 🤔

Last edited:
Quick heads up there’s a new post for a Sega Batman and a big gun on fb / something about them being onsite in a pub - the same photos were up about 2 years ago I’m not saying it’s dodgy it may be 100% legit but it those photos have been used before last time he was looking for valuations so it may or may not be true tho he’s happy to pallet up which again is always a little iffy / thoughts ?

Quick heads up there’s a new post for a Sega Batman and a big gun on fb / something about them being onsite in a pub - the same photos were up about 2 years ago I’m not saying it’s dodgy it may be 100% legit but it those photos have been used before last time he was looking for valuations so it may or may not be true tho he’s happy to pallet up which again is always a little iffy / thoughts ?
He's also punting them around on Facebook. I swear I aaw the axact pictures about 2 tears ago. Haa anyone looked at the metadata embedded in the photos?

He’s updated the post a little to add a new photo stating that the machine in the photo isn’t the exact machine turns out it’s a totally different game altogether .., it’s all very very odd :) wild bids are being flashed left right n center

I think the Rescue 911 that sold for £1085 a few weeks ago is back on ebay with a BIN of £2,495.00 !

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/313121412109?ul_noapp=true

Same black pained side rails, and helicopter finishing in the same wrong position.

So its current market value is still £1,085 as they aren't adding a warranty or upgrades/repairs - they seem to like £2,495 as a price since they have a different machine listed at that and have actually sold an X-files for the same amount - maybe they buy nearly any post-1990 machine for less than £1,100/£1,200 and put it on at £2,495?

So its current market value is still £1,085 as they aren't adding a warranty or upgrades/repairs - they seem to like £2,495 as a price since they have a different machine listed at that and have actually sold an X-files for the same amount - maybe they buy nearly any post-1990 machine for less than £1,100/£1,200 and put it on at £2,495?
The video of the poor old knackered helicopter limping over the playfield is just upsetting.

I thought that guy was an op who was selling a load of pins and cabs. Maybe shutting up shop.
But it appears he is a bit of a mover and shaker. All his stuff is drastically over priced.
It will all just sit on there for a while.

Ends real soon but any idea if this is already overpriced? I've never played one but it would be nice to own at some point as one of my friends is one of the Judge Dredd artists :cool::)
Judge dredd current bid 2.1k
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143631654936

I think the super wide bodies top out at £2k in nice standard condition. Barring ST:TNG of course. JD is a fun game though.

A simiiar one in may sold 1600 on ebay. Its lockdown frenzy. Fruit machines are worst for inflated prices at moment

Ends real soon but any idea if this is already overpriced? I've never played one but it would be nice to own at some point as one of my friends is one of the Judge Dredd artists :cool::)
Judge dredd current bid 2.1k
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143631654936

Looking at the bidding on that I would stay well clear, classic 3 bidders (6***9, 9***6 and 3***6) shilling technique.

Looking at the bidding on that I would stay well clear, classic 3 bidders (6***9, 9***6 and 3***6) shilling technique.

I had to Google what shilling is! The bidders don't have the same names for me, how do you recognise shilling?

Why don't people have a reserve if they don't want it to go cheap?

I think the super wide bodies top out at £2k in nice standard condition. Barring ST:TNG of course. JD is a fun game though.

And Road Show if my experience is anything to go by :rolleyes:
Offered a refurbed new playfield one for £3.2 :eek:

I had to Google what shilling is! The bidders don't have the same names for me, how do you recognise shilling?

Ebay is a weird and wonderful place, I think reserves put people off bidding, so to make sure people get what they want they ask a mate to put a few bids in (or create extra accounts for it)

Just think, you could get two Judge Dredds for the price that guy wanted for that naffy Roadshow

new playfield is 900quidish.. A lot of Roadshows have fish wear near the scoop. Some worse than others..

dont forget Indy J either! TZ not my cup of tea but 4k plus ST TNG all over the place. one minute its 2k next its 4k. Indy J seems 3-4 now DM JD RS hovering around 2k popeye no comment

Ebay is a weird and wonderful place, I think reserves put people off bidding, so to make sure people get what they want they ask a mate to put a few bids in (or create extra accounts for it)

Just think, you could get two Judge Dredds for the price that guy wanted for that naffy Roadshow

I was interested in bidding for the Judge Dredd but I private messaged the seller some questions and he didn’t answer them which put me off plus the price. If anyone is looking to sell one though please send me a message as I have fond memories of JD and I was hoping to get it as my first pin cheers Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom