What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topper not really an issue for me. Toppers are just added crap IMO. [emoji4]

It would definitley be a money pit if you are looking at a full on restore.

If its fully working you could probably play the crap out of it as is and not really lose if and when you come to sell it on.

Depending on what you can pick it up for, of course.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

On the Taxi the playfield wear is quite bad around the pops and some inserts. Suppose that's to be expected due to the age.

I'm likely out as this will go past what I would pay, would rather wait and buy from the group.

Not ebay but someone selling an alien for 7.5k euros in France on pinballowners. Not interested personally but thought someone else might.

To me it needs a topper and this would be reflected in what I would pay. But as they say, one man's topper is another man's tat :)
The topper on the Taxi finishes the game off, it's a bit like a taxi without roof signage! TAF without topper also doesn't look right imo

Other examples of machines that need their topper? Lethal Weapon.... F14 Tomcat.... WH2O... Dr Who..... Any more?

DE Star Wars on eBay... not sure if the human is included in the sale, listing doesn't say otherwise so I presume he is - happy days!

Screenshot_20200607-201451.png

I know Daybrook and Sherwood in Nottingham but not Sherbrook.[emoji846]
Possibly just the locals.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Star Wars and Getaway HS2 that are for sale in Nottingham are pins that are actually known to me.

I went out to them a few months ago and got them going, as someone the owner knew has been f**king about with them - they had a load of bodges done on them and I there was not enough time/funds for me to sort them all out. Just got them working.

They are not Pinball Heaven restored (well they may of been 15 years ago!). Expect to do a full strip down and sort out some PCB issues!

Real nice woman who owns them. Just operates a few games. These are in a bar in Nottingham - near the KFC from memory. There is a loading bay you can pull up on (if someone stays in the car) and a lift inside the venue.

R@B antlers JD eagle . Heavy metal meltdown speakers. Some original toppers are naff. De sw springs to mind. Some are take it or leave it. JP TFTC . First game with topper is space shuttle - plastic sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom